B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

Have Elian and Tesla shown any signs they may hook up soon?

super close and friendly and playful and uninhibited     and I can't wait for when it does happen...I am expecting  super sexy , intense but very intimate to get each other off ...

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

super close and friendly and playful and uninhibited     and I can't wait for when it does happen...I am expecting  super sexy , intense but very intimate to get each other off ...

Yes, nice to see them out in the sun this morning, but a quiet day at the office today looks likely !

29 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes, nice to see them out in the sun this morning, but a quiet day at the office today looks likely !

It seems to me that they are going to receive a visit today, but business related 😉

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ok, not sure HC but are you making fun of me ??? 

reminds me of Talking Heads song 'Psyco Killer ' great song and lyrics... such as   " You are talking a lot but you aren't saying anything ....  

Just me expressing my point of view without using profanities 😉 some people don't like it. I don't poke fun at anyone unless I'm being sarcastic. 🙂 

18 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Is the cleaning lady only there when a new tenant comes or does she come periodically? 

she does the clean ups when someone moves out but think she does the kitchen on a regular basis.