B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

well, you said my comments "annoys you" and you were implying that you don't want to read people leaving comment on B4 topic about their preferences to see men visitor/participants in B4. so basically you are asking me and others to not talk about something that makes you feel uncomfortable. I don't see any other point (intelligent or not) in your comments. 

Yes they annoy me but have I ever said to you or anyone else don't post your opinions? Have I argued your points hell yes because I disagree with them. Come up with a better argument than that. 🙂 

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Yes they annoy me but have I ever said to you or anyone else don't post your opinions? Have I argued your points hell yes because I disagree with them. Come up with a better argument than that. 🙂 

Sorry mate, maybe you don't understand the meaning of your own posts. you have not made any argument for or against my or ed's post. all you said was that you do not like them, it annoys you, and that you wouldn't go on couples topic and ask for more women in their apartments ( meaning that we should not do it either ?!!) , so you are saying is that you hate it when people talk about men's presence in B4 because it's against your preference and you want them to stop that. was there anything else that I missed or misunderstood ? 

Oh I know what I'm talking about alright, the orginal argument was about all boys apartments, I thought I was quiet pleasant in my remarks. Then you piped up with go ask for more girls at couples apartments. And that is where our exchange began it's all there in black and white. 😉 

EDIT: It says more about you that you don't know what started the argument. 🙂

12 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Oh I know what I'm talking about alright, the orginal argument was about all boys apartments, I thought I was quiet pleasant in my remarks. Then you piped up with go ask for more girls at couples apartments. And that is where our exchange began it's all there in black and white. 😉 

EDIT: It says more about you that you don't know what started the argument. 🙂

1757176917_Screenshot2021-05-28at03_40_20.png.bdfa881ee13432dd3d9410c6b782ef70.png

does this help with refreshing your memory ?

you said you don't go and post in the couples apartments , meaning that we shouldn't be posting here too. that's why I wrote that comment. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

1757176917_Screenshot2021-05-28at03_40_20.png.bdfa881ee13432dd3d9410c6b782ef70.png

you said you don't go and post in the couples apartments , meaning that we shouldn't be posting here too. that's why I wrote that comment. 

And where do I say don't post? Where do I say not have an opinion? If anything it show you saying go ask somewhere else. 😏

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

And where do I say don't post? Where do I say not have an opinion? If anything it show you saying go ask somewhere else. 😏

you don't need to write the exact words, anyone with half a brain would understand what you are trying to say with that post. and I didn't say "go and ask somewhere else", I only said there is no problem if you did go and ask for more women ( I am all for that lol ) in couple's apartment. no one has any right to tell you that you can not do that. 

18 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Come on BW where do I say don't post? Is it where I say I don't post in couples apartments?

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Come on BW where do I say don't post? Is it where I say I don't post in couples apartments?

yes. " I don't post in the couple's apartment " so ----> " you should not be posting here" . logical conclusion. isn't it ??

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes. " I don't post in the couple's apartment " so ----> " you should not be posting here" . logical conclusion. isn't it ??

From my point of view yes, and a lot of others points of view too. Like I said at the start 90% of people here on CC disagree with you on B4 but you and others keep pushing the subject, but never have I said don't post your own opinions.

24 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

From my point of view yes, and a lot of others points of view too. Like I said at the start 90% of people here on CC disagree with you on B4 but you and others keep pushing the subject, but never have I said don't post your own opinions.

I don't know where you get that 90% from 😄  if we are going to throw some random numbers around, I'd claim 99% agree with me 😄  TBF I am usually not the one who starts this, but if there is a discussion and I find it interesting, I participate and express my opinion too. isn't that what this forum is all about ?

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

@bluewinnerit's now couples/Gov apartment 😁  and you are free to go and and ask for more women in couple's apartments, there is no one stopping you 🤷‍♂️

B5 is and always as been a couples apartment so was B3 and have always been grouped along with the other Barcelona apartments. B1, B2, and B4 have always been GOV. As for asking for more girls elsewhere I'm not here to make annoying comments just to get a rise from other people like you seem to do sometimes. Just because you can talk doesn't make you intelligent. 🙂 

ok, not sure HC but are you making fun of me ??? 

reminds me of Talking Heads song 'Psyco Killer ' great song and lyrics... such as   " You are talking a lot but you aren't saying anything ....