B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Like I said the last time, there will always be a UM when N&M are together in the Villa.

We have seen them all the time when UM - there has been work in the fuse box
and now she left B4

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Como dije la última vez, siempre habrá una UM cuando N&M estén juntos en la Villa.

Yesterday Martina was in the village and there was no UM....🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2

To be fair N&B have their own house in Barca,so they can go to there when they wish and do all they want off cams.No ideia how they are in "vacations house" if they already live in Country for some time.Couples in vacations🤣.

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Yesterday Martina was in the village and there was no UM....🤷🏻‍♂️

That's why Nelly had to go outside to say goodby when she left. Martina made a long kiss happen on the balcony but I think Nelly has been advised to keep it off camera. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To be fair N&B have their own house in Barca,so they can go to there when they wish and do all they want off cams.No ideia how they are in "vacations house" if they already live in Country for some time.Couples in vacations🤣.

RLC created their "house parent" roles many years ago in B1 with Nora and Kiko.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

but I think Nelly has been advised to keep it off camera. 

Please elaborate Philo.  Who advised her of this? 

If Bogdan is against Nelly and Martina being together ... and we have evidence of that ... I don't understand why he would tell Nelly "if you do hook up, do it off cam".

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Please elaborate Philo.  Who advised her of this? 

If Bogdan is against Nelly and Martina being together ... and we have evidence of that ... I don't understand why he would tell Nelly "if you do hook up, do it off cam".

because He doesn't want the bonus money ?!? 😂 

• Haha 1

Bogdan and Nelly action in the kitchen, ok moved on.. to bedroom probably.. he was grabbing her tits and sucking on them.. then lifted her on the counter.. more kissing and off they went. 

il y a 4 minutes, mingo a dit :

Bogdan and Nelly action in the kitchen, ok moved on.. to bedroom probably.. he was grabbing her tits and sucking on them.. then lifted her on the counter.. more kissing and off they went. 

Ils baisent dans le living-room! Sur le canapé.