B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I've seen groups of young women going on vacation to Ibiza, hiring a private villa. If they were not out clubbing they were doing what Eli and Tes did yesterday, enjoying their vacations in a beautiful sun kissed setting having fun getting drunk, sometimes going over the top like those girls did yesterday. 🙂 This sort of thing really does happen in the 'real world'.

Ahh .. so great that someone speaks the truth about things like this and therefore I can’t always keep on explaining on things like what we saw yesterday .. well done good friend ☺️😇👏👏

• Sad 1

Great comments to read the “ day after “ so far , well done to everyone explaining their point of view , it makes for a good forum opinions and justified arguments ☺️😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it's a bit of a dilemma created for the villa this summer for RLC.

Either you have a mixed villa, with some members that want to get the full party experience that a lot of young people living in Barcelona for a summer would want and some members that is a bit older and experienced and is not up for the same level of crazy. The older members could calm it down a bit so there isn't too much complains from neighbours and lowering the risk to lose the villa but creates tension between the residents and prob lower views.

On the other hand you can put the party people together, get higher views and avoid most situations like with Viv/Tesla yesterday. But also risking losing the villa (and maybe more if the other apartments have the same owner) like the apartment a few months ago because of too many complains.

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh .. so great that someone speaks the truth about things like this and therefore I can’t always keep on explaining on things like what we saw yesterday .. well done good friend ☺️😇👏👏

have you ever seen any of those videos from American girls on spring break you can see thousands of girls their age doing the same thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I've seen groups of young women going on vacation to Ibiza, hiring a private villa. If they were not out clubbing they were doing what Eli and Tes did yesterday, enjoying their vacations in a beautiful sun kissed setting having fun getting drunk, sometimes going over the top like those girls did yesterday. 🙂 This sort of thing really does happen in the 'real world'.

its called spring break here in the states

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

its called spring break here in the states

Yes, I've seen a few of those videos. Wet T-shirt comps and all sorts going on, fun to watch. 🙂 

Going back to your point on parties at the villa, I'm a laid back kind of guy but I think I'd have a problem with neighbours belting loud music out at 3am to 5am too. But yesterday's frolics were within an acceptable time scale, I don't think the villa would have a problem with neighbours if there were parties within these time scales, possibly the main party rapping up around the midnight hour. Nothing to stop them doing what ever after within the walls of the villa. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

Yes, I've seen a few of those videos. Wet T-shirt comps and all sorts going on, fun to watch. 🙂 

Going back to your point on parties at the villa, I'm a laid back kind of guy but I think I'd have a problem with neighbours belting loud music out at 3am to 5am too. But yesterday's frolics were within an acceptable time scale, I don't think the villa would have a problem with neighbours if there were parties within these time scales, possibly the main party rapping up around the midnight hour. Nothing to stop them doing what ever after within the walls of the villa. 🙂 

what gets me is he had no problem giving the girls shit for having fun in the afternoon but thought it was funny blasting the music till 5am and hiding from the cops 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what gets me is he had no problem giving the girls shit for having fun in the afternoon but thought it was funny blasting the music till 5am and hiding from the cops 

Maybe Gina has a higher ranking within RLC than Bogdan and Nelly and that's why he did nowt. 🤣 Maybe that's why Gina and Bruno Mars got that apartment ahead of Bogdan and Nelly. Just a thought. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

all they had to do was turn that crap they call music down they have had many all night parties with no problem ,but they screwed up once and now we get no parties at the villa which i might add they got so they could have parties without the neighbors banging on the walls every night

• Haha 1