B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Nothing sexy about today imo. but crazy it was.

Fagen you're killing me ???  really !!!! nothing !!!!!!!!!! sexy ... Really beside the brief moment with viv you have your opinion of ...this was full out SEXY... ??????  stop 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Mah... everything they did except sex. Every 3 seconds they were walking around the villa, stopping to play with the dildos and away again with the villa tour. All smoke but no roast.

it was a continuous ROAST...  one long foreplay just not in one place and for a set time ... a 12 ,13 hour roast ... don't know what you saw or expect ... 

• Sad 1

I have spent a lot of words defending this rape narrative people are trying to sell...  after watching the video here is exactly what happened... after the 2 girls and Bog pushed each other in the pool with Viv watching by in big straw chair... when  Tesla sat in chair to engage some play from Viv... they were ok ... after some twisting around Tesla put her foot on Viv's pussy over her bathing suit (not foot half way up her cunt like the exaggerator's would want you to believe... important to note Viv allowed her rubbing her foot on crotch  for 20 seconds and even looked at her phone while it was going on...not freaking out ... then Tesla  reached at her crotch... ( not ever !! trying to take her clothes off (Fagen kept perpetuating these falsehoods the most often to validate his point )   Viv giggled /tickled ???  but became annoyed ...simply sat up , put her hands up in Tesla face (saying stop likely)  and it ended right there ... over ... Viv got up pissed off and stormed to her room ... and again many saying crying in her room ...not one fucking tear .. 

so that is step by step no embellishing  the facts found on the video replay... these twats perpetuating this false narrative have zero !!!! credibility     it was not a rape, a clothes pulling off or Viv not a victim (let it happen for a while when it moved away from foot rubbing her pussy and Tesla reaching (for a moment !!!)  to her crotch Viv   put her hands up in Tesla 's face and it ended ...smartly she left the shit show scene   and yes angry not a victim  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 15 heures, Mark Thompson a dit :

erotic ...I guess you like your wild girls dressed in church whites and giggling and patting each on the arms ???? 

Are you a pig that spits at people too

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I've seen groups of young women going on vacation to Ibiza, hiring a private villa. If they were not out clubbing they were doing what Eli and Tes did yesterday, enjoying their vacations in a beautiful sun kissed setting having fun getting drunk, sometimes going over the top like those girls did yesterday. 🙂 This sort of thing really does happen in the 'real world'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I've seen groups of young women going on vacation to Ibiza, hiring a private villa. If they were not out clubbing they were doing what Eli and Tes did yesterday, enjoying their vacations in a beautiful sun kissed setting having fun getting drunk, sometimes going over the top like those girls did yesterday. 🙂 This sort of thing really does happen in the 'real world'.

Agree, but this isn't one group of friends who went on holiday together. They've some apologising to do hopefully they can all move on from yesterday.  Hopefully some lessons learnt.

Yes it happens in 'real world' but doesn't make it Ok to offend others to the point they leave their home.

• Upvote 7

I have been a subscriber to RLC for 3 months, but I find it ultimately uninteresting. We have a villa with a swimming pool, in perfect weather to enjoy it, we had two girls who inspired freedom, unstuck, helping with their bodies, unlike the others who spend their time showing off on their bed, eyes riveted on their smartphone but totally stuck when they find themselves in community, and we break the whole atmosphere because a third girl in the villa has a personality complex, with a "member enjoying authority "who failed to set the boundaries before the problems started.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

True but not a good idea to shout to the neighbours and attract attention to the villa.

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

True but not a good idea to shout to the neighbours and attract attention to the villa.

and like i said before thats why there has not been a real party since the Gina one year ,and i told you guys there would be issues stemming from that night well would no parties in over two months qualify