B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

Mah...tutto hanno fatto tranne che sesso. Ogni 3 secondi erano a giro per la villa, si fermavano per giocare con i dildo e via di nuovo col tour della villa. Tutto fumo ma niente arrosto. 

28 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mah...tutto hanno fatto tranne che sesso. Ogni 3 secondi erano a giro per la villa, si fermavano per giocare con i dildo e via di nuovo col tour della villa. Tutto fumo ma niente arrosto. 

Brokk! , you know I like to chat with you and read your opinions , let me tell you the following and maybe we don’t agree , but that’s pure real  facts … for almost a year we have been watching 2 “ best friends “ doing 1/10 of what these two girls did today in some hours , the girls there they are praised , they get top cams for not smiling , maybe or not penetrating , just touching eachother only at the place they can masturbate one another  and one is putting gel so as to have more sensitivity and better feeling .. the last 12 months , this has caused so much discussion and controversy .. today we saw two girls going all the way offering an incredible show , even drama by insulting ( hope they realize their mistake and apologize ) one of their colleagues and roommates , they were running , drinking , laughing, touching eachother everywhere naked , they were offering an absolutely phenomenal performance that as it was mentioned , few have done in the past … imagine if you leave these two girls alone in an apartment like the one the two “ best friends “ have in Prague , what they could possibly do after one year .. I don’t want that we speak about comparison , I would simply like to praise them also a bit , each one who likes what we saw according to our tastes and admit for once that this was a “ genuine , full crazy show “ and not a repeated try that we see with slight changes over the last 9-10 months from the “best friends “ . 

Most probably we don’t agree , but this is the absolute true facts , no doubt about what I wrote .. I respect the maximum everyone enjoying the shows  of the two “ best friends “ but in terms of what we saw , I hope they also respect the ones that we also watched this today . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Brokk! , you know I like to chat with you and read your opinions , let me tell you the following and maybe we don’t agree , but that’s pure real  facts … for almost a year we have been watching 2 “ best friends “ doing 1/10 of what these two girls did today in some hours , the girls there they are praised , they get top cams for not smiling , maybe or not penetrating , just touching eachother only at the place they can masturbate one another  and one is putting gel so as to have more sensitivity and better feeling .. the last 12 months , this has caused so much discussion and controversy .. today we saw two girls going all the way offering an incredible show , even drama by insulting ( hope they realize their mistake and apologize ) one of their colleagues and roommates , they were running , drinking , laughing, touching eachother everywhere naked , they were offering an absolutely phenomenal performance that as it was mentioned , few have done in the past … imagine if you leave these two girls alone in an apartment like the one the two “ best friends “ have in Prague , what they could possibly do after one year .. I don’t want that we speak about comparison , I would simply like to praise them also a bit , each one who likes what we saw according to our tastes and admit for once that this was a “ genuine , full crazy show “ and not a repeated try that we see with slight changes over the last 9-10 months from the “best friends “ . 

Most probably we don’t agree , but this is the absolute true facts , no doubt about what I wrote .. I respect the maximum everyone enjoying the shows  of the two “ best friends “ but in terms of what we saw , I hope they also respect the ones that we also watched this today . 

10 mins and you haven't a 'confused' emoji yet ha!

From what I've read and the clips I've seen it's impossible to compare the staged L&M shows with what went on today in B4...Having said that, imo, they overstepped the line by several miles...😒. If they don't get their shit together and if they continue to carry on like this, as entertaining as it is to some here, they'll be out on their naked arses...😏

• Upvote 3

il y a une heure, winnlove a dit :

I hope Elian and especially Tesla will apologize tomorrow for hurting Vivian! Even if they were drunk, that does not explain everything! I hope to see an apology from them to ease the tension that has unfolded today. And moreover, in the morning, redo the cleaning in the "guest" room to welcome the new people!

can you give me a time stamp for when they hurt vivian?

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

10 mins and you haven't a 'confused' emoji yet ha!

From what I've read and the clips I've seen it's impossible to compare the staged L&M show with what went on today in B4...Having said that, imo, they overstepped the line by several miles...😒. If they don't get their shit together and if they continue to carry on like this, as entertaining as it is to some here, they'll be out on their naked arses...😏

Let’s see what happens .. my theory says that they entered a place that they believed it is the definition of party going , craziness and irresponsibility , simple girls on holidays and be themselves .. they entered and they met a couple which one of the two has an active RLC role , his wife who is just participating as a ghost in the place that they expect to be a party place and goes outside of it to have lesbian sex with her lover and one more roommate who has certain limits when needs to be socializing with others except a very close friend she has and lives in Barcelona downtown .

The party mood girls enter the place that they expect to be at least a weekly party , only to find out the above , be looked and stared strange being naked on their first day apparently not knowing that “heavy “ clothing was a “ copyright “ of the previous cast who had two of its most legendary ever participants .. I said since day 1 that these girls entered the villa with the confidence “ yes , hello , nice to meet you , but this place now belongs to us “ .. they are young , they got drunk and went off limits .. but Nelly has been doing this for the last 7-8 months repeatedly , her husband tries to keep a great decency and he obviously seemed  to manage with the previous cast but this one is completely something  else , the low voices from subscribers for them finally leaving the project have become shouts of no return and as for Vivian , I am sure Pam calmed her down or talked to her , she wouldn’t have returned so fast back and she would have overnight in B1 to completely calm down if things were of no return .. 

I might not be objective and I admit , but I want the dramas like Kitty and Smith and Gina and Bruno with the gang , I want to enjoy my favorite socializing Masha , I want to laugh with the neverending times till sunrise with the fresh couples  in B5 but I also want this crazy , wild , unpredictable , extreme , off limits and yes , exaggerating fun and entertainment happening in the most invested RLC place , the villa .. and these two girls simply brought all the balance needed today ☺️

I am still half way answering around 200 birthday messages , work around 8-9 hours per day , go at the beach and try to watch RLC for fun and smiles 😂🤣😂🤣 Tesla and Elian made my beach afternoon today 🥳🥳🥳😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, james deen a dit :

yeah i know but can you give me the time it happened? it would make my life a lot more easier

Il y a tellement de choses qui se sont passé je dirais entre 16h et 18h..

• Like 1

And since she’s back by popular demand and just seen , here we go .. RLC , give Babi the master bedroom in the villa and let her the whole summer there with Elian and Tesla and let’s see how many more thousand subscribers you will have again 😈😈😈😈

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

it seemed like one of the new girls was trying to touch vivians pussy and thats when she snapped. It was clear that she was upset yet none of them cared and i think bogdan didnt notice. I havent watched what happens later yet so maybe they apologized later

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, james deen a dit :

it seemed like one of the new girls was trying to touch vivians pussy and thats when she snapped. It was clear that she was upset yet none of them cared and i think bogdan didnt notice. I havent watched what happens later yet so maybe they apologized later

wow these girls are crazy and i like it. Definitely going to be more trouble down the line especially if they keep getting drunk by fucking 12 in the afternoon

• Sad 2