B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

il y a 9 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

Tesla & Elian need to meet Gina and have drunken party with her 😃. she is the only one from the current cast who can get as crazy as these two when she is drunk 😂

i agree with you. Gina is the same girl who have drink and party to play a lot of fun with anybody! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Tesla & Elian need to meet Gina and have drunken party with her 😃. she is the only one from the current cast who can get as crazy as these two when she is drunk 😂

Better not as we will have the insert of Bruno and gang as someone very nicely said 😇 For sure there will be introductions to Gina when she revisits the villa , but , as these are new face girls , I hope we also see new face boys 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

Better not as we will have the insert of Bruno and gang as someone very nicely said 😇 For sure there will be introductions to Gina when she revisits the villa , but , as these are new face girls , I hope we also see new face boys 😇

I like Bruno, so that's fine with me 😃

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I think it's the "HOTTEST" day since RLC was created! I must have missed some, but in any case, in my view, it was the craziest and sexiest I have seen ... I don't know about you?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Die Aufregung bei den Moralisten ist groß 😁
Moralist und Voyeur gleicht einem Zuhälter der die Bergpredigt verkünden möchte 🤣

There is great excitement among the moralists
Moralist and voyeur is like a pimp who wants to preach the Sermon on the Mount

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 10 minutes, winnlove a dit :
I think it's the "HOTTEST" day since RLC was created! I must have missed some, but in any case, in my view, it was the craziest and sexiest I have seen ... I don't know about you?

two non-conformist, spontaneous girls and an extraordinary afternoon. Vivian wanted to sit as close as possible to the show, but she forgot that she was also on stage, I deplore the incident that followed. Ladies, learn your limits and continue to entertain us.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Nothing sexy about today imo. but crazy it was.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I like Bruno, so that's fine with me 😃

I like the crazy Bruno version and not this in relationship version with Gina , that’s why the problems , he isn’t himself 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

two non-conformist, spontaneous girls and an extraordinary afternoon. Vivian wanted to sit as close as possible to the show, but she forgot that she was also on stage, I deplore the incident that followed. Ladies, learn your limits and continue to entertain us.

Excellent  post , for sure everyone will be wiser next time and more experienced  ..I just hope that N&B don’t ruin this ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1