B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

1 hour ago, bf08 said:

The irony is that Pam was trying to fuck Viv severally times this week. Can't pick and choose to complain when it happens to you. 

No she wasnt, also Pam is her friend, Tesla and Elian is not, plus they were drunk as hell. Big difference. First they tried to take off her clothes in the kitchen, then tried to scissor her in the lounge chair by the pool.

• Upvote 2

More alcohol, screaming and over acting than usual, in quality I have not seen such a big difference with other shows on demand. Vivian seems like a strange and out of place body in that house. I can understand that some have liked it, I like the most realistic shows, ... or at least they seem like it.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Tesla & Elian need to meet Gina and have drunken party with her 😃. she is the only one from the current cast who can get as crazy as these two when she is drunk 😂

but now she has found true love i beliveve Gina regrets having the recent lesbian fling with Alek if you can call laying there letting a girl eat you out and doing nothing in return a lesbian fling  poor Alek went down on three girls and didnt even get the courtesy of a reach around just the same as Claire actually now i think about it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bf08 said:

Bogdan complaining about the music when his girl has more fun with another woman. Needs to sort out his priorities!

Or neighbours, they were on the balcony being very loud earlier, neighbours can hear that. Was the same when they had that big party a while back in the gym, with Gina and Brunos DJ friends. They also received noise complaints back then.

i dont believe in coincidences Martina and Nelly have not done anything in a couple of months and the same day she is going to go have sex with Martina we have a couple of very drunk girls throwing themselves all over Boggy,well maybe they got so drunk because they were going to hit on him all along i know that god damned logic is a mother fucker aint it

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Tesla and Elian causing the leak after their wild time in the tub earlier splashing water all over the floor.

J'espère que Elian et surtout Tesla vont s'excuser demain pour avoir faire du mal à Vivian! Même si elles étaient bourrées, cela n'explique tout! J'espère voir des excuses de leurs parts pour apaiser la tension qui s'est déroulé aujourd'hui. Et de plus, le matin, refaire le ménage dans la chambre "guest" pour bien accueillir les nouvelles personnes!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

we need more girls like Tesla & Elian, they are full of life, naughty and carefree. it's really fun to watch them, Imagine what would happen if we had Olya and Diane with them this summer, it'd be so wild 😁 

and I hope they don't read this forum and don't listen to the old idiots who just like to complain about everyone and everything.

hopefully Vivian 💙  can get passed what happen today and be cool well with Tesla & Elian 😊

Old idiots?

Incredulous Bill Murray GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My Opinion on today:

Today it was incredible to see tesla and elian at their party, I give them a ten, although they drank a lot. They have fucked in the garden, living room, main room, jacuzzi and in their rooms. RLC have chosen well with tesla and elian, I hope that the new girls who come are the same or less. Because, B4, B2 and B1 are a bit lazy lately. Nelly, bogdan, ariana, monica, amira should go and bring new girls because if it weren't for TESLA AND ELIAN, I would not renew the membership again. I miss parties like today, in which the girls ended up half drunk in the jacuzzi and then enjoying making love between the girls in the room, and above all I miss the massages between the girls and then end up fucking.

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, Fagen a dit :

Tesla and Elian causing the leak after their wild time in the tub earlier splashing water all over the floor.

J'espère que Elian et surtout Tesla vont s'excuser demain pour avoir faire du mal à Vivian! Même si elles étaient bourrées, cela n'explique tout! J'espère voir des excuses de leurs parts pour apaiser la tension qui s'est déroulé aujourd'hui. Et de plus, le matin, refaire le ménage dans la chambre "guest" pour bien accueillir les nouvelles personnes!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3