B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Wow, you people are so into this like it's a soap opera. 😂

it gets so ridiculous as if they know all about them. It's like a freaking bad hobby... ever since Martina and Nelly finger banged this band of super fans have dissected every !!! possible twist of these 4 involved .... and still the dissection and absurd speculations run rampant .... exhausting but I am getting better at scrolling by and hoping someone  tells of what is actually going on ... did you hear Martina's nipple slipped out and Cleo starred right at it.... that's all I heard with a couple Cleo comments and some heavy hate on Gina ... not the best day on the B4 forum today... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

it gets so ridiculous as if they know all about them. It's like a freaking bad hobby... ever since Martina and Nelly finger banged this band of super fans have dissected every !!! possible twist of these 4 involved .... and still the dissection and absurd speculations run rampant .... exhausting but I am getting better at scrolling by and hoping someone  tells of what is actually going on ... did you hear Martina's nipple slipped out and Cleo starred right at it.... that's all I heard with a couple Cleo comments and some heavy hate on Gina ... not the best day on the B4 forum today... 

I know, it's ridiculous. Even when I'm at work these people are on here speculating all this shit. Get a fucking life!🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

I did not say RLC had a forum. I said the name was RLCForum. Not owned by RLC but operated on an agreement to permit members to post vids and screen shots to their gallery and archive. You have a serious problem trying to deny something that hundreds of people participated in. 

No I have no problem seeing that you are wrong on the name of the forum anyway 😁
It was called RealLifeCamFan, it still exists, it has just been renamed
There was never a relationship with RLC to allow posting of videos or photos, people did it naturally, and that's why RLC started to put protections to protect their content and that they have started banning members who posted videos and photos
Like many here, I experienced this bad luck and I had to create a new account to be able to continue to follow the adventures of the participants of this project.

In fact the problem is that you are convinced of certain things which are far from being the reality, which also puts in perspective your remarks towards Bogdan if you want my opinion.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Until the mods step in and move all the wild speculation to its own thread this is what you're going to get. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, moos54 said:

No I have no problem seeing that you are wrong on the name of the forum anyway 😁
It was called RealLifeCamFan, it still exists, it has just been renamed
There was never a relationship with RLC to allow posting of videos or photos, people did it naturally, and that's why RLC started to put protections to protect their content and that they have started banning members who posted videos and photos
Like many here, I experienced this bad luck and I had to create a new account to be able to continue to follow the adventures of the participants of this project.

In fact the problem is that you are convinced of certain things which are far from being the reality, which also puts in perspective your remarks towards Bogdan if you want my opinion.

Your use of semantics does not help you with your argument. So now you admit that it did happen and your argument now is that it was not approved? You are losing ground and it should be obvious to anyone interested. I expect that I won't be devoting any more time trying to have a conversation with someone I once thought to be intelligent. Now, it seems that you just want to troll other peoples comments rather that to engage in constructive conversation and to say something additive.

• Upvote 2

seems like the new Girly's are just observing how the regular girls play together... there seems to be some cynical laughs ... just not in the same league but I am sure the newbies also are fine with just  being chill... you might say they got enough sun all day on their naked bodies and collected a lot of HEAT In The Process

Tesla & Élian ont manqué de respect au grand seigneur de la villa, le concierge en chef, elles n'ont pas été sensibles à son immense aura à sa grandeur, elles sont blacklistées, pour crime de lèse-majesté JE SUIS TESLA & ELIAN    N&B dehors !

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not remember that RLC ever had a forum but I only arrived around 2015, but according to the comments of the other "old" members, it never existed

Agree, I have been on since late 2012 / spring 2013 and there has never been a forum from RLC. I was banned next time, when I posted pictures on CC

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

It's becoming a joke, Three people went outside with a box, therefore they must be celebrating someone's birthday!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, philo said:

Have you gone batty? I was told it merged with cc after one of the ownership consolidations or sales. Now you claim it never existed? Something is wrong with you.

Are you talking about RLCFC? It has Nothing to do with RLC

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

Until the mods step in and move all the wild speculation to its own thread this is what you're going to get. 

It has been this way always ..certain players don't know when to stop beating their relentless points  (look at philo go again today, as usual  and moose encouraging it mostly) so the minute I see their names I scroll by and leave them to it ... I can't possibly see the Mods getting paid enough to sort this out let alone having to read this drivell... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Are you talking about RLCFC? It has Nothing to do with RLC

I started at RLCFC and it was the same all the time there too - RLC banned you if you posted pictures