B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

See the source image nice tits tesla. 

Monica and Tesla the best , Martina amazing , Vivian fantastic , Amira tornados 😁 .. personal list favorite 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t invalidate anything . But I don’t think you saw Bogdan doing anything except just being outside  for hours , am i right with that ? 

Yes you are. Philo is another one who lives in his own fantasy world and posts really stupid shit and is very often wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Moosecini said:

Given, but WTF is with all the bruises?!?  Does she roller derby??

Lots of bumps on Saturday while having fun and being drunk 🥴😂🤣

50 minutes ago jman9212 said:

Is this Martina's Birthday? The three of them went out the front for 10-15 mins with a very small box (Cake?) Ad looked like champagne. 

Probably still celebrating this masterful exam pass🙄

Gina est une droguée et une alcoolique grave, la seule chose qu'elle sait faire, c'est remuer son croupion inutilement 

Elle  est à chier vraiment elle devrait être viré de RLC , ce qui n'arrivera pas malheureusement car leurs critères de satisfaction sont bien loin des nôtres.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

As someone Said, Cleopatra is a very nice looking roman ... unfortunately, she is with a bunch of guys I just can't stand ... So sorry for me ... I already said I had enough of Gina and her mob, since their appartment opened, I NEVER WATCHED and NEVER WILL !! don't wanna see these bums anymore ! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

à l’instant, menouscope2015 a dit :

Comme quelqu'un l'a dit, Cléopâtre est une très jolie romaine ... malheureusement, elle est avec un groupe de gars que je ne peux tout simplement pas supporter ... Alors désolé pour moi ... j'ai déjà dit que j'en avais assez de Gina et de sa foule, depuis l'ouverture de leur appartement, je n'ai jamais regardé et ne le ferai jamais !! je ne veux plus voir ces clochards! 

D'accord avec toi et

Nelly, la plus vieille là mais elle a besoin de se baigner nue soi disant pour montrer son ouverture d'esprit

alors que son corps en forme de planche à repasser est le plus moche de tous .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t invalidate anything . But I don’t think you saw Bogdan doing anything except just being outside  for hours , am i right with that ? 

So you disregard everything else that happened to focus only on their time together on the balcony? OK, let's go with that...After RLC finally installed cameras on the balcony, it was clear to everyone that the balcony is tiny. When Nelly took her plump girlfriend there to make out for example, they hardly had any room except to almost be in each others lap. For any one else to have been on that balcony for that long is impossible not to be touching or in each others arms. I have never claimed have seen Bodgan fuck Annabelle. But what I document afterwards is consistent with two people having fucked. While Bodgan goes to wash up, Annabelle consoles Efrim to stop crying and eventually seduces him. However, she would not allow Efrim to eat her out even though this was their customary foreplay, since she never went to the bathroom to clean up after coming from the balcony with Bogdan.  So, Efrim got what he got.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that everyone forgets that Alberto has a role or also a last word in all of this 😉😇

Are you really sure that he will have a last word if Martina would like to make it ? I've really doubts regarding that when I've seen his actions/reactions in the last days. He is very passive, more than usual. Even Martina spent more time in B4 than at home together with him.  

But I agree a three-way relationship is the beginning of the end of the relationship between Martina and Nelly, Jennifer Mom explained the reasons very good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1