B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

Gina is a woman with serious issues. She needs drug and alcohol rehabilitation and being with this permissive crowd isn't going to help. I used to like her a lot but these days I feel really bad for her. She needs serious help and as a father of four women this is painful to watch so I don't!! She needs to desperately "change her playground and her playmates" as they say in AA. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my humble opinion , whatever we don’t see happening on camera is pure speculation and anyone can translate it the way that fits his imagination so he / she can create the desired personal scenario ☺️

I don't know in what world you claim authority to invalidate anything that you did not see. I have video.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yay! Gina and Cleopatra just arrived!

Seems that cleopatra is getting more involved with RLC ..perhaps things to come in the future , what an addition she will be .. of course , Bruno’s gang ( Zac ? 😁 ) might get involved also .. but what a scenario .. Gina , Cleopatra , Tesla , Elian …. Let the subscriptions skyrocket 😎😎😎🥳🥳

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, philo said:

I don't know in what world you claim authority to invalidate anything that you did not see. I have video.

I don’t invalidate anything . But I don’t think you saw Bogdan doing anything except just being outside  for hours , am i right with that ? 

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

We are on the same page my good friend.  I know more than 2% of you are noble men!   I mostly was reacting to DD's belief that Bogdan is in that noble group.  Maybe he is, who knows.  I am just not ready to put him in the same group of noble men like you Mark!    🙂

I agree completely that a 3some (ah hell with superstition at this point) that is just a hookup is never as simple as it seems and the risks are great and that fallout can be huge.   Question to me is whether there could be a meaningful "throuple" relationship.  It's a fantasy.  I read about these things ... like the CA congresswoman who was forced out of office for having a "throuple" relationship (see, risks are huge).     Are these relationships possible?  Yes anything is possible.  But how realistic?  Clearly all 3 parties have to be emotionally stable with strong character.  Let's see ... Nelly?   Martina?   Bogdan?   People who live their lives open and nude on cam in front of thousands if not millions?   Not sure we have the right test case here!!

So yes ... again like we have discussed ... the fun for me is speculating about all of this and not taking anything too serious.

It seems that everyone forgets that Alberto has a role or also a last word in all of this 😉😇

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

We are on the same page my good friend.  I know more than 2% of you are noble men!   I mostly was reacting to DD's belief that Bogdan is in that noble group.  Maybe he is, who knows.  I am just not ready to put him in the same group of noble men like you Mark!    🙂

I agree completely that a 3some (ah hell with superstition at this point) that is just a hookup is never as simple as it seems and the risks are great and that fallout can be huge.   Question to me is whether there could be a meaningful "throuple" relationship.  It's a fantasy.  I read about these things ... like the CA congresswoman who was forced out of office for having a "throuple" relationship (see, risks are huge).     Are these relationships possible?  Yes anything is possible.  But how realistic?  Clearly all 3 parties have to be emotionally stable with strong character.  Let's see ... Nelly?   Martina?   Bogdan?   People who live their lives open and nude on cam in front of thousands if not millions?   Not sure we have the right test case here!!

So yes ... again like we have discussed ... the fun for me is speculating about all of this and not taking anything too serious.

I am glad you recognize how noble I am...BTW did you read my reply comments on whether I spit on my sex partners... very noble there too....  

why do we constantly fantasize about just these 3   why not include Alberto and N&M... seem better suited??  Bog could do better than these 2 hags ....  

• Like 1