B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Are you really sure that he will have a last word if Martina would like to make it ? I've really doubts regarding that when I've seen his actions/reactions in the last days. He is very passive, more than usual. Even Martina spent more time in B4 than at home together with him.  

But I agree a three-way relationship is the beginning of the end of the relationship between Martina and Nelly, Jennifer Mom explained the reasons very good.

Big subject nicely mentioned by you also ☺️I don’t believe there’s any relation between Nelly and Martina except sex .. but it’s a long talk . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Gotta really wonder how Alberto feels about Boggert seeing Martina naked... or does he know at all?  To me, girl on girl is one thing, but freely letting another guy see her would cross a line.  I know we ALL can/have seen every inch of her on the cams, but it's the "in person" aspect that would be a major issue in my mind.  Gateway to a 3 way or hopping on another dick, says I, even though I don't think she would.  Just my opinion.

if Martina gets naked and dances in the bath in front of her brother while in the M&A apartment,, I don't think he would object to Bogdan seeing her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

care to share😉

Not worth the risk. The only scene that tells the story is afterwards; the scene of Bodgan standing and looking over at Annabelle trying to console Efrim as he is in a fetal position on the sofa. There is no nudity and the scene only assumes that one has watched the preceding drama. For the sake of hard drive space, I reduced much of the footage to screen shots. If there was a safe place to post that without any risk I would consider it. I have lost several forum buddies who tried sharing and it did not come to a good end.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moules said:

if Martina gets naked and dances in the bath in front of her brother while in the M&A apartment,, I don't think he would object to Bogdan seeing her.

Bogdan and Martina's brother are two entirely different scenarios. Martina isn't worried about her brother seeing her in a sexual way.

RLC could make some money by creating a video archive of past memorable events. The earlier RLC forum used to allow subscribers to post vids and screen shots. What else are they going to do with all of that old footage?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that everyone forgets that Alberto has a role or also a last word in all of this 😉😇

But does he?  Seems to me Martina could walk away from him at any time.  At least with Bogdan we have seen some evidence of him exerting some influence on Nelly … the drinking … and up till yesterday the hookups with Martina.

I don’t see any evidence that Alberto has exerted influence over Martina.  She seems very independent to me.

• Upvote 2