B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I must say a very classy and normal moment with Martina and mostly Tesla but both girls . Twice earlier Martina just blew by the girls and started to again  when Tesla said something . Martina stopped and got fully engaged in a friendly and animated conversation...Tes shared some personal photos ...just very classy ..

Honestly I have loosing interest in Martina as a bit of a narcist but she just earned some brownie points (note a young girls group in NAmerica reference  point  where you got points for good deeds  similar to our young boys groups called cub scouts )   anyways all very normal girls and nothing more to speculate ...some days party hard other days lazy about the kitchen to be available to meet the other girls guests...respectful right 

Funny, I was in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts as a kid.

• Sad 1

thanks ... shame a fancy villa in Barcelona is so close as to have to worry about the noise at /during party times ..

there is still a difference between partying and doing what they did 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Funny, I was in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts as a kid.

and look at what a fine lad you have turned out to be ...hotstuff just must mis understand you 

same with me .. born in Windsor across from Detroit I remember a great jamboree of the 2 countries coming over to Canada  had a blast camping and activities (11? years old ) 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ya, because what they did was so bad that now they have become boring just like the others. 🙄

• Sad 1

and look at what a fine lad you have turned out to be ...hotstuff just must mis understand you 

same with me .. born in Windsor across from Detroit I remember a great jamboree of the 2 countries coming over to Canada  had a blast camping and activities (11? years old ) 

Hotstuff is a fucking idiot. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, because what they did was so bad that now they have become boring just like the others. 🙄

no it was not bad, but it can still be shocking for some people, like for the neighbors for example

they can have children or retired people, coming to their villa outside Barcelona to be a little quiet

While there you had two girls who completely lost control of themselves, screaming as if we were slitting their throats and waving to the neighbors while they are completely naked, I think a few quiet days of their part is quite normal

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

maybe you see it that way ... we partied much harder in our time and shit got wrecked too ...so what ... they were hardly that wild... physical with each other, drank and fucked everywhere ..pissed off a roomate (kissed and made up)   spilled some water that leaked to floor below  hardly a home wrecking... stop making this out to be some grand debacle ... it was a 13 hour PARTY for them ... and by the looks of their 3rd carrot juice smoothy they are recovering from their bender ... must have happened to most of you who drank into a bender at some point... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1