B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Totally agree .. but I don’t think they have reached this point , it would be ridiculous 

They reached that point the minute B4 came back online with them being listed their as a couple.  Who in the heck are you trying to showoff for?  Your posts, for the most part, are far far off the scale with BS as far as I'm concerned!!

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm just trying to make you understand that you are wrong, just because at the beginning people shared photos and videos from all the cameras,  doesn't necessarily mean that RLC was okay with it.
The fact that RLC subsequently took steps to prevent the content of their site from being leaked is in line with what I am saying.

In fact it's like a lot of things in life, at the beginning we take advantage and abuse the good things until clear rules prevent it.

The only reason RLC ever stepped in and said enough is enough is when one of the girls found out how easy it was to see what she had done on RLC.  That is the time that RLC finally stopped it from continuing.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

did they??? cause PROBLEMS ?? with the neighbours... I missed that from the translators (NOTE: not Speculators)  and I thought I read all related posts ?? oh well 

plus they did a whole lot of other awesome things for the energy and attention RLC got for their bad behaviour ...  

Yes you did, you must have been too high for your brain to understand what you had read because it was all mentioned in the threads.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

thanks ... shame a fancy villa in Barcelona is so close as to have to worry about the noise at /during party times ..

Please explain how you think that it is strange.  I have two different places in the country and I've had to leave my property to ask people that live at least a mile from my house to please turn their music down.  These RLC tenants are disrespectful and think they can do anything they please without any consequences.  They think their shit don't stink and are totally pathetic IMHO!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, james deen said:

yes bogdan has been very anti social lately. just staying on the laptop in his hiding spot

LOL,  Bogdan uses the garage a lot when there are girls out at the pool because there are three windows in the garage that overlook the pool and he can be the perve that he is and spy on them without being detected unless he wants to be.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, yelt said:

Sorry. Guess I did jinx it.  Nothing happen and Martina even when home.  Was that the agreement between Nelly and Bogdan? Because Martina was packed to stay overnight.  Anyone know what happened? Also, did the watch come from Nelly and Bogdan? 

Glad you did to be honest because I'm sick of reading about anything Nelly, Bogdan, Martina, and Alberto if you want to know the truth of it all...

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich bin froh, dass Sie das getan haben, um ehrlich zu sein, denn ich habe es satt, über Nelly, Bogdan, Martina und Alberto zu lesen, wenn Sie die Wahrheit über alles wissen wollen...

I agree with you, it is tiring to read the same shit over and over again :sleepy:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As I review the events of yesterday, I am beginning to think more and more that Nelly and Bogdan and using Martina?  She is young, bisexual and N&B may be using Martina to keep their status in B4. Thoughts?  If they gave her the watch, it may be just a sign they are pulling her more into their possibly crooket world. What does giving one a gift in Russia mean?  Does it mean you now owe something in return?  What could be next if N&B are trying to set her up with someone, would it be prostitution? Martina as smart as you are, be careful?  Stick with the one you know, Alberto. He certainly will not be able to help you if you are drawn into the N&B world. And you may think you do what you want. But N&B now own a part of you!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, yelt said:

As I review the events of yesterday, I am beginning to think more and more that Nelly and Bogdan and using Martina?  She is young, bisexual and N&B may be using Martina to keep their status in B4. Thoughts?  If they gave her the watch, it may be just a sign they are pulling her more into their possibly crooket world. What does giving one a gift in Russia mean?  Does it mean you now owe something in return?  What could be next if N&B are trying to set her up with someone, would it be prostitution? Martina as smart as you are, be careful?  Stick with the one you know, Alberto. He certainly will not be able to help you if you are drawn into the N&B world. And you may think you do what you want. But N&B now own a part of you!

no, it's just your imagination. no one is using anyone, they are just friends. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5