B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

32 minutes ago, yelt said:

Do you know who gave the gift to Martina?

31 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Nelly ??

nobody seems to know, it seems to be  mystery admirer , both M and A didnt know and from what i gather it wasnt anyone connected to them.

if you can translate this might be helpful

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what I like about Canada is one can walk down the street topless without any fear of being arrested. If they go into establishments. most establishments have posted policy No Shirt, No service. They can walk the streets topless freely but that's about it.  The city I live in there have been a few accidents where another vehicle gets rear ended from the driver not keeping his eye on the road at all times. A lot of drivers get chopped for distracted driving.  At least they keep the Bondo Shops in business.

only you would find some way to connect Tits and Bondo .....   

• Haha 1

Il y a 7 heures, yelt a dit :

As I review the events of yesterday, I am beginning to think more and more that Nelly and Bogdan and using Martina?  She is young, bisexual and N&B may be using Martina to keep their status in B4. Thoughts?  If they gave her the watch, it may be just a sign they are pulling her more into their possibly crooket world. What does giving one a gift in Russia mean?  Does it mean you now owe something in return?  What could be next if N&B are trying to set her up with someone, would it be prostitution? Martina as smart as you are, be careful?  Stick with the one you know, Alberto. He certainly will not be able to help you if you are drawn into the N&B world. And you may think you do what you want. But N&B now own a part of you!

i actually thought of this yesterday and maybe thats how it started but nelly has actually fallen in love with martina but bogdan doesnt know shes actually in love. Alberto just doesnt care he sleeps on the couch and plays his video games. This is all speculation we dont actually know whats going on 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, james deen said:

why is rlc taking so long to move someone into megans room? or do they plan on leaving it as a guest room?

i have sent that question to RLC support but no answer.

Give them a go doesnt cost anything and enough do it they might answer someone.

5 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Il y a plus de PROBALITE d'apercevoir le monstre du Loch Ness deux fois par semaine que la chatte de Riya pendant 5 minutes !

lucky, since holly left u seems more in a good mood, is that true?

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The only reason RLC ever stepped in and said enough is enough is when one of the girls found out how easy it was to see what she had done on RLC.  That is the time that RLC finally stopped it from continuing.

If I didn't know you, I would almost be tempted to say that you are defending RLC 🤣
I did not know that RLC was so altruistic in your eyes and that they put all these securities to protect their participants
And you who insult RLC because they banished you in the past 😁

• Haha 1