Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

Ok,after a long,long warm up you couldn´t hold back anymore.Thank you for a lovely bate Leora but I have to say ,maybe I´m wrong here

but I´m surprised that you haven´t been using the vibration before.I can´t remember that you have,now it´s the third time I see it and it seems

to doing it very well on your little clit,love it.And another massive orgasm made you almost fell of the couch and I love to hear you when you cum.

Now to something else,I saw you looked very tired earlier tonight and let me just tell you that if you´re not in the mood to do anything,you don´t

have to in my opinion.I´m just happy to see you at home,that´s enough for me.You shouldn´t feel compelled to do something just because you have to.

Love you always Leora and as usual a big,big kiss anywhere you like it.

P.S. Forgot to tell you that you were awesome tonight and thank you for turn down the volume on your TV so I could hear you loud and clear.Keep up

the good work,girl.And of course I love to see you bate but htere is so much more about you that I love to watch.Like when you were ironing your

clothes in a sexy negligee,dancing sexy,singing and swung your beautiful hair,love it.Or all your face expressions,happy,smiling or sad when you watch

a sad movie.Please don´t watch sad movies,I don´t want to see you cry,it brakes my heart.Well,I could write much more but this have to do.Love you Leora.

Edited by masterchef56
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Ok,after a long,long warm up you couldn´t hold back anymore.Thank you for a lovely bate Leora but I have to say ,maybe I´m wrong here

but I´m surprised that you haven´t been using the vibration before.I can´t remember that you have,now it´s the third time I see it and it seems

to doing it very well on your little clit,love it.And another massive orgasm made you almost fell of the couch and I love to hear you when you cum.

Now to something else,I saw you looked very tired earlier tonight and let me just tell you that if you´re not in the mood to do anything,you don´t

have to in my opinion.I´m just happy to see you at home,that´s enough for me.You shouldn´t feel compelled to do something just because you have to.

Thank you m for your kind words  you are right I  am absolutely  fucked after  that

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Boy am I glad For reply I have to walk my old arthritis dog every 2 hours when I left Leora was in the toilet when I got back she was hanging off the couch what a great sight hope she don't do another one in 2 hours

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

Boy am I glad For reply I have to walk my old arthritis dog every 2 hours when I left Leora was in the toilet when I got back she was hanging off the couch what a great sight hope she don't do another one in 2 hours

That's sad. Is that medical advice, to keep limbs moving and supple etc? Paul sent her a new photo of Eva before and that made her smile. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's sad. Is that medical advice, to keep limbs moving and supple etc? Paul sent her a new photo of Eva before and that made her smile. 

Thanks the medical advice was to put him asleep 2 years ago started him on  anti inflammatory tablet I got off the doctor thinking they were for me and it worked with the walk hes 15 years Labrador my best pal and during the night walk I can peek in on Leora , I really feel for Leora when Eva not well glad she got a photo

• Like 3

Just now, Ste said:

Thanks the medical advice was to put him asleep 2 years ago started him on  anti inflammatory tablet I got off the doctor thinking they were for me and it worked with the walk hes 15 years Labrador my best pal and during the night walk I can peek in on Leora , I really feel for Leora when Eva not well glad she got a photo

Great that it worked out after such horrible initial news like that. Yeah, she got a pic and it was Eva lying on her back, you can tell those things mean so much to her.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Great that it worked out after such horrible initial news like that. Yeah, she got a pic and it was Eva lying on her back, you can tell those things mean so much to her.

All these things she decided to leave behind and keep doing so .. i wonder why she doesn’t take a week holidays and visit Russia .. 

• Confused 1