Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

7 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Ooooh what a wonderful bate with your little Mr.Pink up your ass and fingers on your pussy,loved it.And Leora,today you

fulfilled my dreams,this was exactly how I wants to hear you when you cum,amazing,thank you Leora.And love you always

Leora and a big,big kiss somewhere you want it,you choose.And btw.love that black/darkblue lace shirt you´re wearing.

Apart from your personal message in the last paragraph I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Good to see her back !

• Thanks 1

Mmm.Obviously our little Lady Of The House Leora got excited after the exercise and gave us another fantastic bate with a little help

of her new friend Mr,Blue/Purple,loved it.Even took it up her little A-hole,but decided that her fingers worked better.And thank you

Leora for turn off the TV so we can hear you loud and clear when you cum,it was awesome and as usual a very hard cum.For a minute I thought

you were going to fall of the couch,but you managed to stay on it.Thank you my lovely Leora for a fantastic bate and I love watching

you enjoy the aftermath.I will also thank you for a great day for the dancing and singing when you cleaned your apartment,amazing.

Love you always Leora and as usual a big kiss anywhere you like.

Edited by masterchef56
  • Like 2

Damn Leora,I can´t leave you for 10 minutes before you begin to bate.Lucky me that came back right before you started.

Nice finger bate my lovely Leora,very intense and a powerful orgasm,loved it.And it was nice to see you looking into the cam

and very nice to hear you.Love you always Leora and as usual a big kiss,well you choose were.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

thank you so much dear girl leora 

Masturbation In the koala and panda room 

Very intense 

😍

A nice threesome

• Like 2