Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

14 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,what can I say.I didn´t think you were going to do it,so I´m a little surprise when I realized you would.So thank you my lovely

Leora for a beautiful bate with your new little friend big Mr.Blue/Purple with another hard orgasm and alot of wetness,loved it.And

it´s so nice to hear you when you´re reaching your orgasm,keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely Leora and as usual a

big kiss on your beautiful tits.Is it to much to wish that you wear black stocking like you did before?I know that we are many that

watch you that wish it..So please,I hope you will surprise us one day,thank you.

Nothing would be good...😉

Oooh Leora,the hot water must have inspired you to do a lovely bate,first with you fast fingers and then out comes your little

friend,little Mr.Pink that do so good up in your little ass hole,loved it.So a big thank you my love.And another powerful orgasm,

that really made you wet and you were very audible so keep up the good work.little girl.Love you always Leora and as usual a big kiss

on your beautiful ass.

• Sad 3

Leora, just letting you know I'm not happy with the Koala being in the cupboard.

If you want to throw the Panda over the balcony go for it.

I know you'll read this. "Let it be known I'm Not Happy"

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora, just letting you know I'm not happy with the Koala being in the cupboard.

If you want to throw the Panda over the balcony go for it.

I know you'll read this. "Let it be known I'm Not Happy"

Hate to tell you this SG said hes going to a new home along with his good friends

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Hate to tell you this SG said hes going to a new home along with his good friends

Leora will know I'm not happy. But the choice is hers. 

• Like 1

wow,damn you girl.You really know how to tease us with your magnificent tits and rockhard nipples,loved it.I´m a little surprised that you

didn´t took your little friend Mr.Pink the first time you went to the bathroom then hadn´t had to go 2 times.But anyway,it was a very sensual

and beautiful bate my lovely Leora,thank you so much.And I loved it when you reached your orgasm and I could hear you loud and clear.Love

you always Leora and as usual a big kiss somewhere you like it.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1