Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you my lovely Leora,after a long wait we finally got what we wished for.A nice hard bate with your

little friend little Mr.Black,loved it.And a hard orgasm at the end.You know I kove you always Leora,no matter

what.And as usual a very big kiss on your beatiful ass.

Once you go Black you never go back!!!!

On 7/18/2021 at 5:24 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora I just watched the video of Maila making love to her Bear/ new sex with benefits bear. Basically humping the shit of the bear.

We can't be letting Maila get the better of you in bating. It's time you showed the Maila and her bear how it's done right with your beloved Koala.

Hump the crap out of your Koala to show Maila you won't stand her showing you up.

Her name is Malia.

And Leora strikes again,now with open door.Wow,that was brave,thank you my lovely Leora for another fantastic

finger bate with 2 fingers.Nice hard cum that almost knocked you out,loved it but please close the door next time.

Love you always Leora and as usual a big kiss on your beautiful tits.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Il y a 14 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

:triste::triste::triste::triste::triste::triste::triste::triste::triste::triste:

Vous et vos copains avez fustigé d'autres personnes sur ce forum pour avoir « exigé » certaines actions des locataires, mais ici vous lui dites de « fermer la porte la prochaine fois ».

L'hypocrisie peut-être ?

non qu'elle l'a laisse ouverte et qu 'elle gueule pour perturber malia

• Like 1