Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

For those of you, who like me, have enjoyed Leora when she first came to RLC, please listen to this song,  and then explain what you think has happened. She originally was quite inhibited, but feels safe enclosed in her technology bubble. Now, with a script, she has finally become perhaps the opposite kind of woman she secretly desired to be all along.

The early version painted, read, and was crafty, creative and artistic. I miss that version, but she may do what she wants and I shall not dictate her actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBaPL5bviaw

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

For those of you, who like me, have enjoyed Leora when she first came to RLC, please listen to this song,  and then explain what you think has happened. She originally was quite inhibited, but feels safe enclosed in her technology bubble. Now, with a script, she has finally become perhaps the opposite kind of woman she secretly desired to be all along.

The early version painted, read, and was crafty, creative and artistic. I miss that version, but she may do what she wants and I shall not dictate her actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBaPL5bviaw

Naturally nobody should wish to dictate her actions, but that shouldn't prevent people from expressing disappointment and preference and comparing the former person to the present, which is often misconstrued by some as " dictating"

An example being. Your last sentence expressed your preference.

Telling her to kiss Malia or stroke her somewhere (Which this and similar has been posted by "ultra fans" in the past)  would be dictating. 

Listening to Bonnie Tyler expressed to me how a girl was reborn but was not the same as before, certain things that made her what she was were now missing. 

Having said that, different peoples interpretation will vary according to how they may perceive her now.  

"Somewhere, somehow
There's still some pieces missing
I sense, I feel, trust my intuition, don't rush into your decision
Now here's a riddle in a rhyme
If she's the same how come she's different now?
The same old eyes but not the shine
You know you're certain but you're full of doubt"
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Kuutamomies said:

Hi, do you know what time this happened? Totally missed it. Her English sounds very lovely.

There was a clear "Thank-you" while on the phone while Leora was changing the couch covers. Sorry I didn't note the time it happened.

12 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora speaks 

Russian, English, Czech  

Considering her care for and love of animals, she may could be like a Dr. Leora Dolittle and may speak some canine and feline as well. 😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Considering her care for and love of animals, she may could be like a Dr. Leora Dolittle and may speak some canine and feline as well. 😹

She's still pretty fluent in little Squirrelly and Skunk too not so much feline as he would hope  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1