Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

Thank my lovely Leora for a nice bate with your little friend Mr.Purpl(Blue).And thank you for lowered the volume on the TV;

it´s you I want to hear and it was amazing,nice hard cum that almost knocked you out again,loved it.Now that you´re alone

again,it must feel good to know that you now can bate where ever you want.Love you always Leora and as usual a big kiss on

your beautiful body somewhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, masterchef56 a dit :

Remerciez ma charmante Leora pour une bonne soirée avec votre petit ami Mr.Purpl (Bleu). Et merci d’avoir baissé le volume de la télé ;

c’est toi que je veux entendre et c’était incroyable, du beau sperme dur qui t’a presque assommé à nouveau, j’ai adoré. Maintenant que tu es seul

encore une fois, ça doit faire du bien de savoir que tu peux maintenant battre où tu veux. Je t’aime toujours Leora et comme d’habitude un gros bisou sur

ton beau corps quelque part.

Un grand Merci pour elle

• Like 4

I don't realize if I am just an old fool writing on here, or if you actually do read this. But just had to say Leora you're the reason I joined RLC, and the only reason I keep re-subscribing. There have been times I have not been happy with you, but I realize it must be Hell living in a fishbowl and the only privacy you have is when you go to the bathroom. I guess that's why you have to get out of there when you can. Keep up the good smiling and 'bating and I will stay a subscriber.☺️

• Like 3

8 hours ago, curious101 said:

I don't realize if I am just an old fool writing on here, or if you actually do read this. But just had to say Leora you're the reason I joined RLC, and the only reason I keep re-subscribing. There have been times I have not been happy with you, but I realize it must be Hell living in a fishbowl and the only privacy you have is when you go to the bathroom. I guess that's why you have to get out of there when you can. Keep up the good smiling and 'bating and I will stay a subscriber.☺️

She’s paid not to be in privacy 😇 If she so desperately wants it , she can always quit and go back to Russia and live her life there or continue a normal life away of cameras in Prague or anywhere in the world , after all , money isn’t an issue for her ☺️

Still , if you see her act more normal , without so many smiles then and masturbate like most  women do , with lights off if it is night and before sleeping or anywhere at anytime of the day that she might feel horny , are those the reasons that you keep subscribing ? Her erotic contribution then only ? 

• Confused 1

Wow,Our Lady Of The House obviously got horny playing with herself and couldn´t resist to give us a wonderful night bate with fingers in

the dark,loved it.Thank youi my lovely Leora,it was lovely.I only have 2 wishes,please keep the light on and please don´t cover up with the

duvet so we can see your lovely body,thank you.You know I love you always Leora and a big  kiss somewhere on your body,you choose.

• Like 3

There may be some good news for you MC, or anyone else who still likes to watch Leora bate. I think she will be doing it more often now as there is only one woman in the apartment bating, and a week ago there were were two of them doing it. Leora may feel she needs to do more solo shows to keep viewer interest at a high level now that Malia is no longer there to help with the shows.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

There may be some good news for you MC, or anyone else who still likes to watch Leora bate. I think she will be doing it more often now as there is only one woman in the apartment bating, and a week ago there were were two of them doing it. Leora may feel she needs to do more solo shows to keep viewer interest at a high level now that Malia is no longer there to help with the shows.

Well,I can tell you this.To me,it doesn´t matter if she bates or not,I just love to watch her and all the funny things she does if you really study her properly.

Just to have her at home is satisfying to me,like yesterday when she was ironing a pile of clothes,dancing sexy,singing and smiling.Or the day when Malia

had left,cleaning the whole apartment in her undies.And she doesn´t necesseraly have to wear those sexy negligee´s she has on.Just watching her give

me pleasure.There are som many things with her that I find amazing if you only take your time to study her.Yes,I confess that I´m addicted to her and I´m

not ashamed of it.Oh,btw of course I love it when she bates.

• Like 3

Ooooh what a wonderful bate with your little Mr.Pink up your ass and fingers on your pussy,loved it.And Leora,today you

fulfilled my dreams,this was exactly how I wants to hear you when you cum,amazing,thank you Leora.And love you always

Leora and a big,big kiss somewhere you want it,you choose.And btw.love that black/darkblue lace shirt you´re wearing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2