B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

22 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Really Mark?  No wonder you don't find the same things sexy and hot that I do.  You are looking at how good they are at cleaning the kitchens!!!  

well I might add that they are often doing it in the sexiest lingerie in all RLC.... or less... love a good downblouse or open housecoat.... Sera was the most generous and sexiest of all time just emptying a dishwasher . 

and I am certain we have some different ideas on what I find hot and what you might.... want to private message and you know ....lets talk    lol    

keep it real the hottest JMom in the midwest !!! 

15 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

Pam was practicing deep throat 😏

really ... Honeymoon you just restored my faith in posting the important stuff that is going on in this apt.  thank you ...

so footlong english cucumber or dill pickle ? 

Is that Gina in B1 talking on the Terrace with Ariana?

Honest to God I still don’t understand what drives traffic here.  I was away for a bit and I see Gina dressed so hot on top cam and no posts at all about this???

Meanwhile Bogdan chasing ants and termites and CC Nation is all abuzz about what this means!

Maybe it’s commented on in Gina’s thread.  Headed there next …

il y a 5 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Is that Gina in B1 talking on the Terrace with Ariana?

Honest to God I still don’t understand what drives traffic here.  I was away for a bit and I see Gina dressed so hot on top cam and no posts at all about this???

Meanwhile Bogdan chasing ants and termites and CC Nation is all abuzz about what this means!

Maybe it’s commented on in Gina’s thread.  Headed there next …

she had a argument with bruno again this time infront of his friend then had a can of beer then got dressed to go to b1

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Looks like she has been crying. Earlier she was at the apartment sitting on the bed with the door shut while Bruno was out in the living room with his friend. 

yes they had a big fight but no blows were exchanged...

35 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Looks like she has been crying. Earlier she was at the apartment sitting on the bed with the door shut while Bruno was out in the living room with his friend. 

Gina is off the wagon so she could be up for days. Ariana thought she would get some sleep...:smile: