B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I just think that for a man , when the ass is so easily offered and it’s denied , that’s not something that I know men will do .. but maybe some bad experiences or just his own reasons .. I think Pam will convince him slowly 😎😈

I know quite a few blokes that won't go there, they liken it to homosexual intercourse

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Pam and her BF are very fun to watch.  Pam indeed is a very sexy girl, open and uninhibited.  And the BF is cute in a teddy bear sort of a way.  He certainly works his ass off to pleasure her.

Pam may be one of the most open female cast members as I can't imagine any sexual escapade that she wouldn't engage in on cam.

Also been fun to watch her develop and grow since she arrived as she is one of the first new arrivals for me since my arrival. 

As to your speculation about whether guys would come back with a girl and fuck on cam ... why only consider guys?  Would girls do it as well?  This is a very fascinating question.  My initial thoughts are that there are so many risks to casual sex, why not add another one to the list?   I know protected sex minimizes the risks of STD's and unwanted pregnancies ... so there's that.  But bottom line ... is knowing your sex scene may be on the internet forever ... is that significantly more scary than an STD or an unwanted pregnancy?   I'm not sure ... very interesting conversation.

I think Pam's boyfriend might be assuming that "Pam is the one" and he is assessing the risk based on that which might come back to bite him in the ass.   A better example is the other day with so-called Finn.   He seemed like he was just up for a good time and didn't care too much about the cams.

Why do you people write so much? 🙄

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

more important question : why do you read them ? 😂

My limit is three lines per comment. if it's longer I skip it 😃

same here - if you can't say something in 3 lines, then its OTT.  I don't read much of it when it drones on and on......zzzzzzz

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

more important question : why do you read them ? 😂

My limit is three lines per comment. if it's longer I skip it 😃

I don't read them when it's too much. I skip over it.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Pam and her BF are very fun to watch.  Pam indeed is a very sexy girl, open and uninhibited.  And the BF is cute in a teddy bear sort of a way.  He certainly works his ass off to pleasure her.

Pam may be one of the most open female cast members as I can't imagine any sexual escapade that she wouldn't engage in on cam.

Also been fun to watch her develop and grow since she arrived as she is one of the first new arrivals for me since my arrival. 

As to your speculation about whether guys would come back with a girl and fuck on cam ... why only consider guys?  Would girls do it as well?  This is a very fascinating question.  My initial thoughts are that there are so many risks to casual sex, why not add another one to the list?   I know protected sex minimizes the risks of STD's and unwanted pregnancies ... so there's that.  But bottom line ... is knowing your sex scene may be on the internet forever ... is that significantly more scary than an STD or an unwanted pregnancy?   I'm not sure ... very interesting conversation.

I think Pam's boyfriend might be assuming that "Pam is the one" and he is assessing the risk based on that which might come back to bite him in the ass.   A better example is the other day with so-called Finn.   He seemed like he was just up for a good time and didn't care too much about the cams.

Let me be clear about what you're saying. So Pam's boyfriend is just in love so he's decided to show his pee pee to all when everyone else receives renumeration? I think there's a reason you're contradicting your own statements.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Let me be clear about what you're saying. So Pam's boyfriend is just in love so he's decided to show his pee pee to all when everyone else receives renumeration? I think there's a reason you're contradicting your own statements.

Hi Rosey.  I do think the BF is more into Pam than Pam is into him.  Early on I thought we had some discussion about Pam having a boyfriend back home and she was just toying with this guy.  Now I am not so sure; she seems to have strong affection for him and surely enjoys pleasuring him.

My point is that when evaluating the risks of casual sex, he may be thinking "Pam is the one" and if so, it would affect the decision process (and I totally admit this isn't a very rational decision process when in the heat of passion, etc.).  He seems to be a rather shy guy and if he was not into her, I wonder if he would be going all the way.  I'm afraid he thinks this is going to lead to something permanent (and it may) but he may be devastated if it falls apart.  He seems very nice, almost puppy dog nice.  

Where am I contradicting myself?  The contradiction between BF and Finn?  Yes I admit this is a bit of a flaw in my theory  🙂 .  Based on my theory, Finn wouldn't go for it based on knowing the internet never ever forgets.  But he did.  I also said this was not a very rational process.  Guys tell me all the time they made bad decisions when the "little head" overruled the "big head".

I admit on this topic I am not being very logical.  But I do love imagining what is going through these people's minds knowing the cams are everywhere.  I can't stop thinking what  I would do.

• Sad 1