B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

il y a 13 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Very interesting point.  Lots to unpack.

Tesla and Elian are not lesbians?  

So you didn’t think the tribbing looked fake?  At first I did not either but then when it doesn’t progress to something I began to be doubtful. That’s the tell for me … real sex leads to real orgasms.

So now we are basically judging their acting abilities?  Which shows look more real than others?  That’s admitting that the RLC IS FAKE crowd has won!  

I agree with you JD that a very sensual massage can beat a fake sex show.

I am not being critical … just fascinating discussion for me.

Elian sucked that irish guy off the other week and was all over bogdan at the start and last time i checked lesbians are not attracted to men lol. the lesbian shows are clearly fake lets not be stupid here apart from nelly and martina and when drunk tesla and elian. Thats why i prefer the parties and the drama and i like watching kitty and smith and gina and bruno because it feels real even if bruno is a dick. Tonight just insulted our intelligence

il y a 2 minutes, moules a dit :

I suppose that when Ariana spontaneously and passionately kisses Radi on the balcony afterwards, that was fake as well.

mate they know where the camera is and they do it at an angle where we cant see or use their hair as cover on purpose because they are not actually kissing. If they were actually kissing we would see it mate. Monica and amira do the same thing

10 minutes ago, james deen said:

Elian sucked that irish guy off the other week and was all over bogdan at the start and last time i checked lesbians are not attracted to men lol. the lesbian shows are clearly fake lets not be stupid here apart from nelly and martina and when drunk tesla and elian. Thats why i prefer the parties and the drama and i like watching kitty and smith and gina and bruno because it feels real even if bruno is a dick. Tonight just insulted our intelligence

For me, I prefer to look those "fake shows" like everybody calls it than watch "Gina and his bum".  Yes, the girls aren't probably lesbians , but why two girls can not have fun together ?  And if everybody's honest, you will admit that Radi sent further than what we are used to. For Ariana, as always, she received but never gave back the favor. If they could do it again but in their rooms, with a better angle and lighting, would have a better Idea.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Very interesting point.  Lots to unpack.

Tesla and Elian are not lesbians?  

So you didn’t think the tribbing looked fake?  At first I did not either but then when it doesn’t progress to something I began to be doubtful. That’s the tell for me … real sex leads to real orgasms.

So now we are basically judging their acting abilities?  Which shows look more real than others?  That’s admitting that the RLC IS FAKE crowd has won!  

I agree with you JD that a very sensual massage can beat a fake sex show.

I am not being critical … just fascinating discussion for me.

Those 2 animals are tri-sexual,they will most likely try anything,,lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

For me, I prefer to look those "fake shows" like everybody calls it than watch "Gina and his bum".  Yes, the girls aren't probably lesbians , but why two girls can not have fun together ?  And if everybody's honest, you will admit that Radi sent further than what we are used to. For Ariana, as always, she received but never gave back the favor. If they could do it again but in their rooms, with a better angle and lighting, would have a better Idea.

they wont do it in the bedroom coz u could see they were doing nothing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, menouscope2015 a dit :

For me, I prefer to look those "fake shows" like everybody calls it than watch "Gina and his bum".  Yes, the girls aren't probably lesbians , but why two girls can mot have fun together ?  And if everybody's honest, you will admit that Radi sent further than what we are used to. For Ariana, as always, she received but never gave back the favor. If they could do it again but in their rooms, with a better angle and lighting, would have a better Idea.

Before the show started i was thinking why not do it in the bedroom well now we know why. Theres a reason why they did it at this angle and not the bedroom so they could easily cover it up, they know where the cameras are but even then we could tell that it was fake. 

1 minute ago, james deen said:

Before the show started i was thinking why not do it in the bedroom well now we know why. Theres a reason why they did it at this angle and not the bedroom so they could easily cover it up, they know where the cameras are but even then we could tell that it was fake. 

on the bright side ,at least they are home tonight