B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

There are just two strange things , Mr.J doesn’t like to lick pussy and a woman who loves to have her ass fucked , she begs him and he doesn’t want or like it . Other than that , great to watch these two and let’s see in the future days if Pam is willing to swallow or she is a spitter 😆😂😇🤓🥳😎🥸

• Haha 1

I agree Pam and her BF are very fun to watch.  Pam indeed is a very sexy girl, open and uninhibited.  And the BF is cute in a teddy bear sort of a way.  He certainly works his ass off to pleasure her.

Pam may be one of the most open female cast members as I can't imagine any sexual escapade that she wouldn't engage in on cam.

Also been fun to watch her develop and grow since she arrived as she is one of the first new arrivals for me since my arrival. 

As to your speculation about whether guys would come back with a girl and fuck on cam ... why only consider guys?  Would girls do it as well?  This is a very fascinating question.  My initial thoughts are that there are so many risks to casual sex, why not add another one to the list?   I know protected sex minimizes the risks of STD's and unwanted pregnancies ... so there's that.  But bottom line ... is knowing your sex scene may be on the internet forever ... is that significantly more scary than an STD or an unwanted pregnancy?   I'm not sure ... very interesting conversation.

I think Pam's boyfriend might be assuming that "Pam is the one" and he is assessing the risk based on that which might come back to bite him in the ass.   A better example is the other day with so-called Finn.   He seemed like he was just up for a good time and didn't care too much about the cams.

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are just two strange things , Mr.J doesn’t like to lick pussy and a woman who loves to have her ass fucked , she begs him and he doesn’t want or like it . Other than that , great to watch these two and let’s see in the future days if Pam is willing to swallow or she is a spitter 😆😂😇🤓🥳😎🥸

Some people are critical of you (and me too) for all the high brow psycho-analysis of everything.  But here in this post you basically get to the critcal issues rather directly with few words.  Bravo!

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Some people are critical of you (and me too) for all the high brow psycho-analysis of everything.  But here in this post you basically get to the critcal issues rather directly with few words.  Bravo!

I have been working around 13 hours on Sunday and was good to get good vibes from them and relax with smiles by listening to them , then seeing them experimenting and Mr.J trying a bit of teasing ass fingering and Pam saying “ Jordi , what do you want “ 😂🤣 Fun and easy going , new relationship , lots of good posts for them since they deserve 😇

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It's like someone saying they don't like Strawberries and Ice Cream!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, van the man said:

It's like someone saying they don't like Strawberries and Ice Cream!!!!!!!

I just think that for a man , when the ass is so easily offered and it’s denied , that’s not something that I know men will do .. but maybe some bad experiences or just his own reasons .. I think Pam will convince him slowly 😎😈