It's A Dog's Life (the thread for pics, videos and musings about Leora's pet)

Guest norasmum

I prefer to refer to the pets by a fake name; to protect their privacy. Otherwise, we'd have a bunch of crazed CC members trying to hack into their Facebook accounts...  ;D

I never did know what Meerkat's real name was.

So far, it looks like Qualude is for Maya's dog; Meth belongs to Isabel, Agent Dog was Kiko's for a while, and nobody ever came up with a name for Maya's fish. I'm cool with Scooter for Leora's puppy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just watching Antenna Boy play with the new dog. He doesn't have any more idea about playing with a canine than playing with Leora. He may mean well but is just inept when it comes to anything resembling affection. He seems uncomfortable and awkward with it. This doesn't make him a bad guy, just one of the last guys she should have to fill her needs. She's clearly better off now that she has the dog. Now if she could just work on something with two legs...

Scooter it is. Who the hell is this Pepe guy throw him off the board.

We couldn't do that. You're the only one left on this board who has a furry tail. You've got to do double duty until the replacement squirrel is hired.  8)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pirate

Just caught Leora as she came home. Really excited to see Scooter, been playing with him for about half an hour. Seems to have more fun with him than Paul.

If there's such a thing as reincarnation and I have to come back as an animal, I'll opt for coming back as Leora's pet.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Guest BJon

I agree...Scooter also has the best seat in the house...oh the things he gets to see and smell up close..

On ‎2014‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 9:59 AM, itsme said:

Even the dog's trying to get some of that pussy.

Ha! it could probably teach Paul a thing or two.

On ‎2014‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 10:01 AM, Aubrey said:

yup,even at it's young age it already know's how to sniff and lick.with leora's hand where it is look's like she is pulling it apart for the pup.    ;)

On ‎2014‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 0:28 PM, HMFIC said:

yup,even at it's young age it already know's how to sniff and lick.with leora's hand where it is look's like she is pulling it apart for the pup.    ;)

Anyone got the vid of this ?

On ‎2014‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 0:28 PM, HMFIC said:

I just happened to get the pic at a good time. She was laying there spreading her ass and pussy after getting fucked, and the dog was playing near her, and just happened to turn that way when she was doing that. It didn't last for more than a second.

Say what you want about Paul, but I've been watching him a bit ago playing with the puppy and he shows a genuine love for it. Not like the others that have to slap the poor thing around.

I love my animals. If I could afford it, I'd have a whole houseful. But one is fun. Individual time is important. I'm taking mine to my mom's to swim in her pool. My pool is above ground and the dog can't get in and out of it..