Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And some naked girls in the poolΒ πŸ˜‚

The whole thing is getting a bit of a joke now I fear what with Diana resortingΒ to dossing on the sofa along with two others. One wonders what next is on the agenda for most of the homeless souls. What a great life eh.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No, i meant since their arrival, cause as far as i remember (i started watch them in May 17 and they already was directing other places) they entered directly in the project and not through other tenants.
Like many other past & present examples thatΒ  are their own managers

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna & Alex like all participants got treated like shit by VV management and decided together with Alex & Lina and some other friends to found VH. This is the short story. Without A&A VV was on life support until it finally died. Ivo (The one with the card game always ready) and Sonya (His dull wife) leaving gave them the death punch.Β 

I think it is time for VH to go out and look for a new and independent group of friends to start recruting from. This group, with Scott/Stifler/Sergio/Ken/Barbie/Diana/Still/Webster/etc. are starting to run dry. Some of them have become pretty boring. And the rest of VH are just crap. I would love to see a few new apartments, ala those from this group. With genuine parties. And people actually wearing normal clothes some of the time.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think it is time for VH to go out and look for a new and independent group of friends to start recruting from. This group, with Scott/Stifler/Sergio/Ken/Barbie/Diana/Still/Webster/etc. are starting to run dry. Some of them have become pretty boring. And the rest of VH are just crap. I would love to see a few new apartments, ala those from this group. With genuine parties. And people actually wearing normal clothes some of the time.Β 

Β 

To be honestΒ it's all just a bit sad really most of them just wander from apartment to apartment looking either for their next meal or fanny or dick or drugs etc etc. The only constant thing in all their lives are their bloody phones which are hardly ever out of their hands.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

To be honestΒ it's all just a bit sad really most of them just wander from apartment to apartment looking either for their next meal or fanny or dick or drugs etc etc. The only constant thing in all their lives are their bloody phones which are hardly ever out of their hands.

Maybe. But I think this actually is their lifes, and they would live exactly like this even if they weren't on VH. What really is all though is all the +7 apartments. There you can talk about people being exploited.

31 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The whole thing is getting a bit of a joke now I fear what with Diana resortingΒ to dossing on the sofa along with two others. One wonders what next is on the agenda for most of the homeless souls. What a great life eh.

It's kind of a halfway house, isn't it?

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe. But I think this actually is their lifes, and they would live exactly like this even if they weren't on VH. What really is all though is all the +7 apartments. There you can talk about people being exploited.

All as bad as each other really whatever time zone it is,all looking for the easy life and money without having any responsibility's.Don't understand the hangup some have with the +7 zone,no different than anywhere else really so what the bias is against those I just fail to understand. They are all being exploited one way or the other by their managers whatever zone they are in.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It's kind of a halfway house, isn't it?

Depends where they are heading and for most it's nowhere really. As I said previously all rather sad and pathetic really as all most of us do is laugh at them and takeΒ the piss.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Depends where they are heading and for most it's nowhere really. As I said previously all rather sad and pathetic really as all most of us do is laugh at them and takeΒ the piss.

Guilty as charged.Β 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Last time they try that, the result is Mr.Shitty cams group (and yes, they have some watchable places) and +7 group.. So maybe it's not an option searching for other groups 😁

Β 

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Β But I think this actually is their lifes, and they would live exactly like this even if they weren't on VH. What really is all though is all the +7 apartments. There you can talk about people being exploited.

Totally agree. That +7 zone should have been closed long time ago with that hard episodes they had and not talking on the rest that it's thereΒ 

• Like 2