Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

11 hours ago, rado07 said:

a little kiss first  😘  ... then ... a close hug and a passionate kiss

Where is guitarman.... I loved him. 😢 Well, maybe he is free too hook up with Masha now. 😈🤞🏻

4 hours ago, james deen said:

just as thing were getting interesting dina leaves. Hopefully she comes back soon. I have got to stop getting attached to guest girls

This is because nothing of exciting is happening or at least we expect to happen with the current tenant and every time we see a guest , we can always use our voyeur’s imagination to imagine things ☺️ For example , it was absolutely great the kisses and touches from this guy last night to Dina and her responding passionately also , I think we never have seen Dina so “letting herself loose of the moment “ 😇

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Where is guitarman.... I loved him. 😢 Well, maybe he is free too hook up with Masha now. 😈🤞🏻

Or with Tanya 😁 or Babi 😎

7 hours ago, studev3131 said:

This apt seems to be dying a slow death.  Masha used to the star but it seems like she's fading quickly.

From my point of view, it is RLC that is dying a slow death. Masha certainly has the disadvantage that she is no longer in a relationship, but at this place there is at least often something happening. Especially lately there have been a lot of guests, and they seem to enjoy their stay and are real friends.

Compare this, for example, with B2 or the apartment of Leora and Malia. These places are incredibly monotonous and distant from real life. Especially Leora and Malia seems like the same day in endless repetition. There are practically no guests and the relationship between the girls is extremely artificial and staged.

56 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As long as it happens in this place, I'm not picky. They can all take turns on him too.

Yes , yes , I agree 😆 But he overnighted many times with Dina and there was never anything to be seen from him , i believe he is shy on cameras 🤨

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Compare this, for example, with B2 or the apartment of Leora and Malia. These places are incredibly monotonous and distant from real life. Especially Leora and Malia seems like the same day in endless repetition. There are practically no guests and the relationship between the girls is extremely artificial and staged.

image.png.539700d66e7265dd48fe29883881d570.png

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

From my point of view, it is RLC that is dying a slow death. Masha certainly has the disadvantage that she is no longer in a relationship, but at this place there is at least often something happening. Especially lately there have been a lot of guests, and they seem to enjoy their stay and are real friends.

B2 .. 4 repeaters , 2 of them almost a year with RLC .. GOV in Prague , 2 girls , 1 is the longest tenant of RLC , the other a complete copy / paste with absolutely no personality and doing always as she’s asked and never taking any initiative for things .. I think we are lucky to have this apartment and Masha with social life , unpredictability and for sure a total and absolute respect to subscribers . I have 🥶🥶 whether this apartment wasn’t online 😱😱😱😨😰

So many nice female guests and regulars ,parties , just a normal apartment with happenings , new friendships born and developing , first timers on cameras that we don’t know what and how they will react , I don’t know what more we should ask ☺️ Masha will always rule easily as far as social life is concerned and only Gina is learning fast but this is also because of the friends of her BF , which is actually  great . 😇 

• Upvote 1