Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

It seems that Dina is Olivia

Β 

38 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

She is definitely the one. I have never seen her nude until today. I remember seeing her with her bf and they slept over for a night. I hope she moves in with Masha🀞

I think she lives in Prague now πŸ˜‡ imagine the possibilities that there are with the two not so good working apartments of RLC there and how much more we would all love to see her in comparison to the two controversial apartments currently … 

• Like 1

A few days ago I clicked on Masha's apartment for a quick peek. I noted Masha look very nice with her long light brown / blonde hair.

Just checked her apartment today.

Oh Masha, what did you do to your head?Β Β  Β 

Today at noon Mascha and Dina talked for a long time about Lisbon, it is probably a destination for Dina (and Masha?) in the near future.
Dina is doing language practice in Hebrew? right now

41 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Today at noon Mascha and Dina talked for a long time about Lisbon, it is probably a destination for Dina (and Masha?) in the near future.
Dina is doing language practice in Hebrew? right now

Very interesting info and always great to see the friendship of these two ☺️

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Dina is preparing for a rendezvous
shower, wash hair and now an "Aperol spritz" to warm up
she will be picked up, because she has put her handbag ready

Perhaps the thing with Alessandro is over ?? Although she spoke English during her first day in Masha’s and as we know she speaks English with him , however she got me impressed by listening to her speaking so much ItalianΒ with Tanya .. still , very strange that Alessandro hasn’t appeared in the apartment ..Β 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Incredibly smiley , shining and in great mood our pretty Dina πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ₯³

had also drunk a lot of courage
2 glasses before she left