Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #3

14 minutes ago, spielo said:

it is a hard experience to recognize to have lost.....

Screen Shot 21-08-05 at 06.04 PM.PNG

I don't understand Russian so my reasoning is just seeing the puppets, but aside from these last two fucks with this new girl, Elliot's performance has been shit, and who has been keeping the apartment afloat lately is Leya , and when I say late times, it's been a long time.

With this I think that the apartment without Leya and only with Elliot and her sister sinks instantly.

I don't think Leya's expression is one of having lost, I'm more for feeling used Elliot or Elliot having had another stupid attitude.

Note: I only see expressions and body language.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ptreta said:

I don't understand Russian so my reasoning is just seeing the puppets, but aside from these last two fucks with this new girl, Elliot's performance has been shit, and who has been keeping the apartment afloat lately is Leya , and when I say late times, it's been a long time.

With this I think that the apartment without Leya and only with Elliot and her sister sinks instantly.

I don't think Leya's expression is one of having lost, I'm more for feeling used Elliot or Elliot having had another stupid attitude.

Note: I only see expressions and body language.

If I remeber someone translated before that Leya's deal with Elliot is that she doesn't mind Elliot fucking other women as long as she isn't there, so I would guess that they were longer than intended and that's why she isn't happy.