B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #63 (June)

VIVIAN it's nice to see that you stay around the apt. but you could go out with your friend pam to. you dont have to stay at the apt 24/7. a night or 2 out i think would be good for you. and yes i like seeing you but you need to have some time away from the RLC cams too..

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

VIVIAN it's nice to see that you stay around the apt. but you could go out with your friend pam to. you dont have to stay at the apt 24/7. a night or 2 out i think would be good for you. and yes i like seeing you but you need to have some time away from the RLC cams too..

I was going to ask the same question.  Is Viv ever going to leave the house to go somewhere, she seems to have mostly isolated herself to PAM, while the other girls at least once in a while try to hangout with each other.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Nicht, dass ich es bemerkt hätte, aber wir haben Bog nicht mehr gesehen, seit er Riya abgeholt hat, um sie zum Flughafen zu bringen.

Er hatte einen Rucksack bei sich, als er ankam, um sie zu holen.

Als ich ihre gesamte Ausrüstung zum Mitnehmen abholte, fand ich es seltsam, dass er sie zur Wohnung trug, anstatt sie im Fahrzeug zu lassen.

Als Martina aufstand, sich anzog und ging, dachte ich, sie würde vielleicht zu B4 gehen, um zu sehen, wer weiß. Nur ihre Tasche (Geldbörse) in ihrem kleinen weißen Rock.

Sie ist auch den ganzen Nachmittag weg. Hm.

Zufall?

Bog war um 15:58 h im B2, er hat frische Wäsche für Gästezimmer gebracht!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Although she does have some resemblances in both body and facial features, I'm pretty sure that the newest villa resident Nana is not Leora's sister. 

Well, as you're probably aware Nick, I asked the question on the Leora/Malia thread as to whether she actually had a sister, and the 1 reply I got back from all the Leora experts is that she hasn't...

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Not just that, but I have always paid more attention to the woman known as Leora's involvement in the project more than any other, and although I haven't done so since she first became a participant back in 2013, I discovered the site around a year and a half later and became interested enough to join mostly because of her. I then joined this site somewhere around a year or so later, and have never noticed anything ever mentioned by anyone who followed her since her arrival in 2013 related to her having any sister.

Additionally, when she was at the previous residence with her previous roommate known as Paul, I only recall 3 other women friends of hers visiting there and one was the one who is now known as Malia who is her current roommate, another was a broader woman who seemed as tall if not taller than her friend Malia, and another that although I seem to vaguely recall visiting her there, I do not recall that woman looking like the one who is now known as Nana at the villa.

I'm just working through the threads and catching up...hence I hadn't seen this when I posted before...Thx

2 hours ago, yadevol said:

What do we expect. These are you women on holiday in the finest party city in Europe. The best we can hope for is that they bring their conquests home with them, but this depends on the people they meet agreeing (and allegedly Nelly).

then they should leave the project and book a holiday here

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Bog war um 15:58 h im B2, er hat frische Wäsche für Gästezimmer gebracht!

Er wusste, dass Riya ausziehen würde und brachte sie nicht mit... die frische Bettwäsche. Also musste er 4 Stunden später wiederkommen,
He knew Riya was going to move out and didn't bring her ... the fresh sheets. He also had to come back 4 hours later,

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Not that I noticed but we haven't seen Bog since he picked up Riya to take her to the airport.

He had a backpack on him when he arrived to get her.

When picking up all of her gear to go I thought it strange he would carry that up to the apt, instead of leaving it in the vehicle.

When Martina got up, got dressed and left I thought she might be headed to B4 to see you know who. Just her bag (purse) in her little white skirt.

She's been gone all afternoon too. Hmm.

Coincidence?

oh you fooled me ... I thought it was an Emmett post had snuck on here ... please use an lol or sarcasm emoji so I don't think you are ?????? 

• Like 1