Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

Barbie is very beautiful and sexy and at her age she should have sex at least 3 or 4 times a week: in different positions, in different rooms, for 30 minutes minimum each time.
I think she wants this from her relationship with Ken and she in fact she sticks her hand in his underwear most days. She probably just finds a piece of soft meat that has no reaction.
I don't understand why she don't send Ken to a psychiatric clinic for ludopaths. In the meanwhile she might try to fuck a real man.

BARBIE.thumb.jpg.cf56d40efb3f9ee6c2789a73baf20925.jpg

BARBIE1.thumb.jpg.4d2c7b9a62fce50e21ea5d45be27fac3.jpg

BARBIE3.thumb.jpg.afe2ee0c0fd53cd98742b38d0ffeb50a.jpg

BARBIE4.thumb.jpg.7c294b45bce7898fb6bf1ca11f4915ad.jpg

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, budda said:

Barbie is very beautiful and sexy and at her age she should have sex at least 3 or 4 times a week: in different positions, in different rooms, for 30 minutes minimum each time.
I think she wants this from her relationship with Ken and she in fact she sticks her hand in his underwear most days. She probably just finds a piece of soft meat that has no reaction.
I don't understand why she don't send Ken to a psychiatric clinic for ludopaths. In the meanwhile she might try to fuck a real man.

BARBIE.thumb.jpg.cf56d40efb3f9ee6c2789a73baf20925.jpg

BARBIE1.thumb.jpg.4d2c7b9a62fce50e21ea5d45be27fac3.jpg

BARBIE3.thumb.jpg.afe2ee0c0fd53cd98742b38d0ffeb50a.jpg

Hes Hopeless. I know a few tricks to get him moving, and get that "soft meat"⁰ hard, smooth and ready for insertion. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, GiveItATry said:

t's so sad but I love it when you guys bust on Ken. It's so funny

It's call jealousy & frustration. Indeed it's quite funny to read 
Maybe no one stops to think (lol) that she may be happy in their relationship or she already would have move on. I don't see him pointing a gun to her to stick at his side

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's call jealousy & frustration.
Maybe no one stops to think (lol) that she may be happy in their relationship or she already would have move on. I don't see him pointing a gun to her to stick at his side

Hi spark. Luckily for them there are many other important things in a relationship than sex. It's pretty high up the important Iist forr most however, including me. And I don't think she looks happy, especially in the shower. They better work it out soon

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi spark. Luckily for them there are many other important things in a relationship than sex. It's pretty high up the important Iist forr most however, including me. And I don't think she looks happy, especially in the shower. They better work it out soon

I can put frames of places where they are happy and with sex, and by the specific selected frames it can show a total different thing 😉
If the problem with ken was the lack of sex why others places that have sex all the time aren't flooded with posts ? 😉 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hes Hopeless. I know a few tricks to get him moving, and get that "soft meat"⁰ hard, smooth and ready for insertion. 

Barbie says please contact her Ash with your expert tips as she can't wait to try them out on Ken 😂

• Haha 3