Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

9 hours ago, budda said:

Barbie is very beautiful and sexy and at her age she should have sex at least 3 or 4 times a week: in different positions, in different rooms, for 30 minutes minimum each time.
I think she wants this from her relationship with Ken and she in fact she sticks her hand in his underwear most days. She probably just finds a piece of soft meat that has no reaction.
I don't understand why she don't send Ken to a psychiatric clinic for ludopaths. In the meanwhile she might try to fuck a real man.

BARBIE.thumb.jpg.cf56d40efb3f9ee6c2789a73baf20925.jpg

BARBIE1.thumb.jpg.4d2c7b9a62fce50e21ea5d45be27fac3.jpg

BARBIE3.thumb.jpg.afe2ee0c0fd53cd98742b38d0ffeb50a.jpg

BARBIE4.thumb.jpg.7c294b45bce7898fb6bf1ca11f4915ad.jpg

Can't even acknowledge her with a kiss back. 

9 hours ago, budda said:

Barbie is very beautiful and sexy and at her age she should have sex at least 3 or 4 times a week: in different positions, in different rooms, for 30 minutes minimum each time.
I think she wants this from her relationship with Ken and she in fact she sticks her hand in his underwear most days. She probably just finds a piece of soft meat that has no reaction.
I don't understand why she don't send Ken to a psychiatric clinic for ludopaths. In the meanwhile she might try to fuck a real man.

BARBIE.thumb.jpg.cf56d40efb3f9ee6c2789a73baf20925.jpg

BARBIE1.thumb.jpg.4d2c7b9a62fce50e21ea5d45be27fac3.jpg

BARBIE3.thumb.jpg.afe2ee0c0fd53cd98742b38d0ffeb50a.jpg

BARBIE4.thumb.jpg.7c294b45bce7898fb6bf1ca11f4915ad.jpg

Could you call my boyfriend Guy and explain this theory of  yours to him!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I can put frames of places where they are happy and with sex, and by the specific selected frames it can show a total different thing 😉
If the problem with ken was the lack of sex why others places that have sex all the time aren't flooded with posts ? 😉 

People seem to be bored with those that have sex all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Am still waiting for the term "Husband" :biggrin:

Maybe when you are on the call with Guy explaining your theories, you can drop a few hints like "when's the wedding".:biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Maybe when you are on the call with Guy explaining your theories, you can drop a few hints like "when's the wedding".:biggrin:

Reckon he's had enough reminders or hints from Ash :biggrin:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's call jealousy & frustration. Indeed it's quite funny to read 
Maybe no one stops to think (lol) that she may be happy in their relationship or she already would have move on. I don't see him pointing a gun to her to stick at his side

I could be jealous of someone who fucks sweet Barbie, certainly not someone who spends whole days playing video games or sleeping. In this case I feel only compassion for a "man" (at 20/25 you are no longer a boy) who has such a miserable and empty life.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, budda said:

I could be jealous of someone who fucks sweet Barbie, certainly not someone who spends whole days playing video games or sleeping. In this case I feel only compassion for a "man" (at 20/25 you are no longer a boy) who has such a miserable and empty life.

sign language bullshit GIF 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

sign language bullshit GIF 

As always, you think you are the only one who knows everything, sees everything and understands everything. The only thing you don't know is the word "presumption".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

That's unnecessary as usual... 😏

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Am still waiting for the term "Husband" :biggrin:

That makes 2 of us Rob We been together over 6 years, there and s noth eeiring we don't know about each other. It may never happen which if fine, call me old fashioned,  I'd rather be married to the father of my kids. Weird of me huh?

• Like 1