Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That makes 2 of us Robย We been together over 6 years, there and s noth eeiring we don't know about each other. It may never happen which if fine, call me old fashioned,ย  I'd rather be married to the father of my kids. Weird of me huh?

No not weird at all Ash,many say it is only a bit of paper but its more than that especially when you have kids it just cements the famiy unit and shows commitment. Many don't need it but deep down i bet they would like it.Keep plugging away Ash xxxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No not weird at all Ash,many say it is only a bit of paper but its more than that especially when you have kids it just cements the famiy unit and shows commitment. Many don't need it but deep down i bet they would like it.

Thx Rob. It does mean a lot to me. So I'll wait aย  while longer, then quietly get off the pill, and if at some point I get pregnant it probably won't matter.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Rob. It does mean a lot to me. So I'll wait aย  while longer, then quietly get off the pill, and if at some point I get pregnant it probably won't matter.

Unless you're in your 20's.

But if you are in your 30's and it's beenย 6 years and he hasn't put a ring on it.

Kick him the fuck out, Or get down on your knee and be the man.

Time waits for nobody.