Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But there is nothing to stop one playing with the other, is there? Like last night, it doesn't always have to be reciprocal. Yet they will only play when both are free. I don't get that bit.

A bit late in noticing I know, but it is something that I do happen to agree with as well and thought part of it to be something that I as well may have mentioned previously when mentioning some matters related to any possibility of some foreplay leading to anything else at times.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

good night 

Good Morning 

A great happy day with family and friends 

See you tomorrow 

cat dragging GIF

😾 I told you I wanted some Little Friskies and by god you're going to get me some Little Friskies girl. 😼 😸 😹

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

look at the flies and mosquitoes in the room 

Flies and mosquitoes were in the room ? You must have noticed them with that enhanced pulo filipe vision (🔭👀) because I never noticed any my friend.

11 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

She's all giggly, did i miss something? She's acting like when she first met her new boyfriend, is Paul visiting?

They have both seemed to be in good moods, enough so that they have seemed to have been having more fun than usual by none other than having some discussions that they have both been finding some humor in. Of course, one of the two has always been more talkative than the other, and apparently still is.

• Upvote 1