Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

52 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We know this, in one simple sentence. 

There is one person who decides what Leora does and what she doesn't do in life.

Leora.

This is a perfect example of how the meaning of a post can get changed in the translating of the post. Result of my translating Patou's quoting your post:

There is one person who decides what Leora does, and what she doesn't do for a living.    

" For a living" refers only to her job.  " .......do in life", is her life's activities everywhere !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, scutus said:

This is a perfect example of how the meaning of a post can get changed in the translating of the post. Result of Patou's quoting your post:

There is one person who decides what Leora does, and what she doesn't do for a living.    

" For a living" refers only to her job.  " .......do in life", is her life's activities everywhere !

Just like the way 'Salon' girls become 'Living room' girls.

And 'Paul' becomes 'Prime Minister'!! 😆

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just like the way 'Salon' girls become 'Living room' girls.

And 'Paul' becomes 'Prime Minister'!! 😆

More unnecessary food for speculation. Considering the vernacular that has been used regarding what Leora does for a living !

It was not a laughing matter earlier today, was it??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girls in bed watching TV together. 

Leora and Malia and aunt 

Good night girls 😍

I noticed that, and noticed that it apparently seems that something may be wrong there. It seems that the dreadful old aunt should go away and that Nick should arrive to share some relaxxing company laying there with the two attractive women friends. 😍

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, scutus said:

More unnecessary food for speculation. Considering the vernacular that has been used regarding what Leora does for a living !

It was not a laughing matter earlier today, was it??

Far from it, definitely not - Which is why as i am sure you saw, i made a point of saying it was totally unwarranted, and should have been removed as it indeed was. That sort of talk was disgusting and a complete lie. That is why i went out of the way to say this. I'm sure you noticed.

Yes??

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I noticed that, and noticed that it seems something may be wrong there. It seems that the dreadful old aunt should go away and that Nick should arrive to share some relaxxing company laying there with the two attractive women friends. 😍

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from enjoying that activity, virtually !😉

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from enjoying that activity, virtually !😉

But a dreaded old aunt is there and shouldn't be, but Nick should be there instead laying there in between the two lovelies. ☺

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

But the dreaded old aunt is there and shouldn't be but Nick should be instead laying there in between the two lovelies. ☺

Ahh yes !   What was that saying? " Three is company, Four is a crowd ! "  Patience Nick, I suspect " dreaded old aunt " will take leave of the apartment, before either of the two lovelies will.

However, there is a rumor that the "dreaded old aunts" first cousin, might be visiting in the near future !

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

But a dreaded old aunt is there and shouldn't be, but Nick should be there instead laying there in between the two lovelies. ☺

And who is Nick?