Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

5 minutes ago, maximus said:

6:43 and Gina went to bed... only person awake is this moron playing with his toys.   If I was their neighbor, I would be super livid right now, I'd be over there with a gun threatening to kill everyone there.

Couldn’t agree more. He has been on that thing non stop. I’m guessing there are neighbors living above them? It appears they are in an apartment. I’m shocked they haven’t had the cops called on them. 

1 minute ago, Ashes10 said:

Couldn’t agree more. He has been on that thing non stop. I’m guessing there are neighbors living above them? It appears they are in an apartment. I’m shocked they haven’t had the cops called on them. 

Yeah that shit is fuckin nuts.  I used to DJ hip-hop and electronica back in the day and I remember doing parties until 6-7AM, but normally we still had 30-40 people in the house right up until 5AM.. by 6AM we were turning the music off and starting to clean up... But we were in a house with neighbors that either were helping put on the party or already gave us the go ahead to go all the way like that. 

This party by the time it was midnight was empty with most people asleep, and now its almost 7AM there and EVERYONE is asleep while the DJ continues to blare the same crap over and over.  Yeah, if I was a neighbor i'd be hot as a acetalyne torch to magnesium right now.

Yes, but like you said there were actually partygoers still there at 6-7. I’m shocked they all crashed early since we know they can party hard. I feel like we will see more partying this weekend since it’s her birthday. The DJ might have had some party favors since he is showing no signs of slowing down. 

2 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Yes, but like you said there were actually partygoers still there at 6-7. I’m shocked they all crashed early since we know they can party hard. I feel like we will see more partying this weekend since it’s her birthday. The DJ might have had some party favors since he is showing no signs of slowing down. 

Yeah... even when I was a professional DJ, I still started slowing down after like 6 hours of it... DJing is hard work, believe it or not.... This dude is definitely on something.  Probably Extacy

1 minute ago, maximus said:

Yeah... even when I was a professional DJ, I still started slowing down after like 6 hours of it... DJing is hard work, believe it or not.... This dude is definitely on something.  Probably Extacy

I’m sure it takes a lot of energy. Yes, if you notice, he is constantly moving and randomly smiling. Lol definitely on something. His ass will be crashed on that other couch later on. I don’t know how Zac sleeps through that nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

I’m sure it takes a lot of energy. Yes, if you notice, he is constantly moving and randomly smiling. Lol definitely on something. His ass will be crashed on that other couch later on. I don’t know how Zac sleeps through that nonsense. 

I'm sure who ever manages that apartment complex is gonna hear an earful

4 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Well when I wake up tomorrow, I will have to ask what time he actually stopped playing. I don’t have replay, just the regular membership. 

Guess what... he JUST now stopped.