Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

1 hour ago, kt2008 said:

I don't care for this man , Seems to me Gina was much happier in her old situation .

All she has to do is cut his dick off while he sleeps or just tell him plainly to pack and GTFO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, james deen said:

brunos brother appearing again without guest girl😒

Yes .. you are very right 😔 this girl was an absolute perfect guest candidate , I think even Gina tried to “ insert “ her more in the RLC world by bringing her in the villa .. let’s hope that they are still together or at least she stays around Gina’s life if they have broke up . 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All she has to do is cut his dick off while he sleeps or just tell him plainly to pack and GTFO.

Gina isn’t an angel in this as well ( Gina fan here 😆 ) .. plus it is so simple and easy  but so difficult at the same time .. Gina knows what she has to do , but she simply can’t .. she knows she has been cheated , she borrowed him 5,000€ but still , there she is , believing she can change him because she is incredibly in love with him and loves him very much. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina isn’t an angel in this as well ( Gina fan here 😆 ) .. plus it is so simple and easy  but so difficult at the same time .. Gina knows what she has to do , but she simply can’t .. she knows she has been cheated , she borrowed him 5,000€ but still , there she is , believing she can change him because she is incredibly in love with him and loves him very much. 

He'll never change no matter how hard she tries.   She needs to wake up and realize there are better fish in the sea besides this aphid.

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He'll never change no matter how hard she tries.   She needs to wake up and realize there are better fish in the sea besides this aphid.

Too many feelings for Gina .. difficult .. my prediction was end of the summer the break up happens …let’s see 

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Isabel was the one who played with knives,  It chased her mate Marcello right out the door.  :biggrin:

At least real life moments which currently are few to happen 😆

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least real life moments which currently are few to happen 😆

Back in the day when RLC knew what Real Life was about with apartments it was worth watching.  Since RLC sold to another it was changed to what it is today. 

• Like 1