Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

Just now, maximus said:

They played the exact same beat non-stop for over 8 hours all the way to 7 in the morning and did it really loud.
If that was an apartment in America, those people would be facing eviction right now.  That's not a 'warning' offense.. that's an outright breach of lease.

Many things are different in Europe than the USA .. there are the public silence hours that nothing is allowed from everyone but no one can actually complain within time limits .. it also has to do if it is a multi apartments house or next to countryside and so on . I believe that the police was called on that day because a party was happening against the rules and the music was just the cause . There have been parties and parties in this villa and it was never actually major problems , also with the two girls T&E , they were just having fun in their house , sorry , unlucky neighbors that it isn’t as quiet as they were expecting .. in any case , I don’t of course approve of the actions but I try to give my opinion and explanation ☺️ that for sure can be totally wrong 😁

10 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

Yes, but like you said there were actually partygoers still there at 6-7. I’m shocked they all crashed early since we know they can party hard. I feel like we will see more partying this weekend since it’s her birthday. The DJ might have had some party favors since he is showing no signs of slowing down. 

"Since it's her birthday", how old is she? 12?

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many things are different in Europe than the USA .. there are the public silence hours that nothing is allowed from everyone but no one can actually complain within time limits .. it also has to do if it is a multi apartments house or next to countryside and so on . I believe that the police was called on that day because a party was happening against the rules and the music was just the cause . There have been parties and parties in this villa and it was never actually major problems , also with the two girls T&E , they were just having fun in their house , sorry , unlucky neighbors that it isn’t as quiet as they were expecting .. in any case , I don’t of course approve of the actions but I try to give my opinion and explanation ☺️ that for sure can be totally wrong 😁

I'm not talking about the villa.  I'm talking about Gina and Bruno's apartment and what went on last night.  That shit was absurd.   If that happened in my neighborhood, there would be neighbors going over there and whoopin some asses.

6 minutes ago, maximus said:

I'm not talking about the villa.  I'm talking about Gina and Bruno's apartment and what went on last night.  That shit was absurd.   If that happened in my neighborhood, there would be neighbors going over there and whoopin some asses.

I agree that the apartment was for sure against public silence rules . But it has happened again in this apartment and I start believing that maybe there aren’t others living in other apartments of this house and it is just the “ pharmacy “ ? exactly downstairs that we had the owner complaining of the water leak . But there was no police or at least someone hitting the door or asking that they stop like we have seen in the other Barcelona apartments  . Strange for sure 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree that the apartment was for sure against public silence rules . But it has happened again in this apartment and I start believing that maybe there aren’t others living in other apartments of this house and it is just the “ pharmacy “ ? exactly downstairs that we had the owner complaining of the water leak . But there was no police or at least someone hitting the door or asking that they stop like we have seen in the other Barcelona apartments  . Strange for sure 

the music wasn't too loud, if you try to listen to it from the bedroom, you can hardly hear anything, in fact the fan running in the bedroom was making more noise than the music coming from the dining room, and Bruno was sleeping there. considering that bedroom is just next to the Dining room, I don't think it was disturbing neighbours as much as we might imagine, otherwise there would have been some neighbours complaining or calling the police on them.    

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Estoy de acuerdo en que el apartamento estaba seguro en contra de las reglas de silencio público. Pero ha vuelto a pasar en este apartamento y empiezo a creer que tal vez no hay otros viviendo en otros apartamentos de esta casa y es solo la “farmacia”. exactamente abajo que teníamos al propietario quejándose de la fuga de agua. Pero no había policías o al menos alguien golpeando la puerta o pidiendo que se detuvieran como hemos visto en los otros apartamentos de Barcelona. Extraño seguro 

One night a neighbour came to complain and Bruno, with his kindness, told her to fuck off...🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, omedo said:

One night a neighbour came to complain and Bruno, with his kindness, told her to fuck off...🤷🏻‍♂️

Ahh, sorry , I didn’t see this incident … bluewinner’s explanation it is a good one then also , maybe for us with the cameras and microphones the sound comes louder than actually is .  In any case , it has been only this one (?) incident that you mentioned and there have been quite noisy evenings and nights in this apartment lots of times . Bruno has a chance to stabilize financially again , if he loses his chance , his mistake .. of course all of this by taking advantage of Gina but also Gina now 28 , she should know better .. pff , endless talks can be for this apartment ( which makes it a good RLC project at the end ☺️

On 6/18/2021 at 12:19 AM, maximus said:

Same here.  If I miss something, I miss something... Oh well.

Here's a photo of my good ol' days 🙂  This was one of those parties.

spacer.png

Ah the good ol’ days. I happened to see him leave right before I went to bed. Lol

On 6/18/2021 at 9:10 AM, ddhm said:

I don’t say that you might not be right but I find it strange that it wasn’t a problem all those years and now suddenly it has been . For me it was more because of Covid restrictions the call of the police but it’s what I believe as I said ☺️

you are delusional lol they never played that techno bullshit all night long and just might as well as said fuck you to the neighbors and the police, i said there was going to be problems because of that night but no guys thought it was funny they hid from the cops well the neighbors were the ones that kept calling the cops and we have not had another party since that night