Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

9 hours ago, james deen said:

strange considering ginas involved and shes normally wild. Very subdued atmosphere 

Late in the day, but I'll post anyway. I called in several times to the 'party' It was rubbish as Gina parties go. She would have had a great time if she was in the Villa with her old mates. I felt a bit sorry for her - just sitting around. Thats not our Gina !!😑

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Just read some of the earlier posts and the suggestion that last night might was a starter for the weekend. Surley that must be right - last night was a nothing event. May all kick off at some point 😄 !!

I will speculate that Gina has been celebrating when she was absent from two days from her apartment with the whole gang and that’s why no energy for whoever turned up at her place yesterday .. of course , we might see more during the weekend .. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, james deen said:

these lot have been to b4 before? They have got to get rid of that dj set

yes they had a party for Gina they had the music up loud all night the cops came 3 times everyone hid from the cops and kept the music going pissing off the neighbors so there are no more parties at B4 now 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes they had a party for Gina they had the music up loud all night the cops came 3 times everyone hid from the cops and kept the music going pissing off the neighbors so there are no more parties at B4 now 

I  don’t think there’s a problem for parties in the villa but people who would wish to organize something like this aren’t current residents . If Gina wanted to have her birthday party in the villa , I don’t think it would have been a problem . I can’t believe they are restricted , it wasn’t the first time of music being loud at that time , I think it had to do with Covid restrictions that parties aren’t allowed , the famous and forbidden corona parties and I believe someone informed the police of that .. the sound was just also one more reason . Anyway , what matters is that we don’t get any more parties unfortunately in general . 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

That was one of the more entertaining villa nights! Various characters clinging to the staircase wall to avoid being spotted by the cops, Monica looking like she might get arrested, Masha feeling up Meg and then Holly, Nelly completely off her face 😆. Good stuff !!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I  don’t think there’s a problem for parties in the villa but people who would wish to organize something like this aren’t current residents . If Gina wanted to have her birthday party in the villa , I don’t think it would have been a problem . I can’t believe they are restricted , it wasn’t the first time of music being loud at that time , I think it had to do with Covid restrictions that parties aren’t allowed , the famous and forbidden corona parties and I believe someone informed the police of that .. the sound was just also one more reason . Anyway , what matters is that we don’t get any more parties unfortunately in general . 

dude the neighbors were bitching about T and E partying during the middle of the day,and you have not noticed there has not been one single party since that night and they used to have at least a couple a month before that and RLC had just lost Zacs apt RLC does not want to lose the  villa the same way

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

dude the neighbors were bitching about T and E partying during the middle of the day,and you have not noticed there has not been one single party since that night and they used to have at least a couple a month before that and RLC had just lost Zacs apt RLC does not want to lose the  villa the same way

I don’t say that you might not be right but I find it strange that it wasn’t a problem all those years and now suddenly it has been . For me it was more because of Covid restrictions the call of the police but it’s what I believe as I said ☺️

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t say that you might not be right but I find it strange that it wasn’t a problem all those years and now suddenly it has been . For me it was more because of Covid restrictions the call of the police but it’s what I believe as I said ☺️

They played the exact same beat non-stop for over 8 hours all the way to 7 in the morning and did it really loud.
If that was an apartment in America, those people would be facing eviction right now.  That's not a 'warning' offense.. that's an outright breach of lease.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maximus said:

They played the exact same beat non-stop for over 8 hours all the way to 7 in the morning and did it really loud.
If that was an apartment in America, those people would be facing eviction right now.  That's not a 'warning' offense.. that's an outright breach of lease.

lol the beat is like a galloping horse

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

lol the beat is like a galloping horse

I didn't quite visualize what the beat represented... but you did... and you did it marvellously!  ROFL... Galloping Horse HAHAHAHA

• Haha 2