Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

7 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

who are these guys? bruno friends?

Yes and one of them that’s in the group is his brother I believe. The guy that was sleeping on the couch is Zac. He used to have an apartment with RLC but he and his gf at the time, got kicked out because of noise complaints. 

tell me that the drummer couldnt be Gina's twin edited well at least her sister lol

in                                                                                                                             

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

Yes and one of them that’s in the group is his brother I believe. The guy that was sleeping on the couch is Zac. He used to have an apartment with RLC but he and his gf at the time, got kicked out because of noise complaints. 

then they went and killed the parties at B4 just for a encore

11 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering when gina gonna invite lola in her apt?

hey i am a lola fan she was ahead of all the other girls she brought us lesbian orgies and mass drug use before it was a every day thing lol

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey i am a lola fan she was ahead of all the other girls she brought us lesbian orgies and mass drug use before it was a every day thing lol

i would trade  Nelly and Bogdan  for letting Lola run things any day

every time I calll in on Gina I see her in tears, or having sex just after an argument. Is this the life she wants? She is not happy. She sees little of her Ukranian friends, and most of the time visitora are his mates and brother. Seems like a bad deal for her, and I wonder if his long term aim is to be as shitty to her as possible so she leaves and he gets the apartment. It would put RLC in a dlllema on who is the person most important to that apartment. 🤨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3