Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Still in Spain, and probably still in Barca...Remember, she was studying Spanish, so she won't give that up. No doubt got a new boyfriend too...Best place for her to be is far away from Brunos army, imo...😒

I think we were writing at the same time  😇 Had no idea about that , thanks for updated info 😎 I agree that Bruno’s gang isn’t the best for her but I think she liked the cameras world .. I hope she stays away and keep on having a normal life 😎

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

This whole crew are responsable for killing one apt zac's and killed all the parties at B4 now they are at it again trying to kill another apt after they kill this one maybe RLC will open a new villa for them lol 

these lot have been to b4 before? They have got to get rid of that dj set

So these young geniuses spent their money on DJ components with advance features to enhance creativity, load one "music track" with a repetitive beat, and play it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, ................I could have done better with boom box and a cassette tape.  I could really wow them with my 8 track tapes or my reel to reel. 😒 

• Haha 3

Just now, Ashes10 said:

It’s the same beat over and over. No tune or vocals, just trance. Do the balloon letters spell out baby? I thought maybe we couldn’t see the Y. I know it’s not her initials. 

6:43 and Gina went to bed... only person awake is this moron playing with his toys.   If I was their neighbor, I would be super livid right now, I'd be over there with a gun threatening to kill everyone there.

• Haha 1