Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This is the only apartment on RLC with a flourishing social life, and actually exciting guests!

Go Gina, Bruno and all the friends! 🤘🏻💖

I think it is the great successor of the sadly lost Carla and Yanai .. but I think we also need to say that the happy moments in this apartment happen mostly from guests as between Gina and Bruno we get  the Real Life concept ..it is for sure then an apartment that will be always keeping us busy ( even the forum here shows it ) with anything that happens .. quarreling , fighting , arguing , sex , interactions, party , guests .. what else to ask from an apartment ? Well done Gina and Bruno 😎

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The floor is already a mess , it seems that Gina and Bruno ( or only one ) won’t be anytime soon back so they have time to clean the mess 😂

I'm sure Bruno will get on the case the instant he returns...😏

I could also say that the girl might be Daniela’s aka Cleopatra’s sister so as to keep on with the recent RLC trending of #sister tenants 😂🤣😂🤣😝

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure Bruno will get on the case the instant he returns...😏

He is actually been seen doing lots of housework duties 😇 it depends if he has drunk his Red Bull for energy after the night out 😄🤪

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He is actually been seen doing lots of housework duties 😇 it depends if he has drunk his Red Bull for energy after the night out 😄🤪

That can't be true, Bruno is a terrible person, he doesn't ever do anything good, didn't you know that. 😏

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That can't be true, Bruno is a terrible person, he doesn't ever do anything good, didn't you know that. 😏

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm there Ed...you're learning 

Well I haven't seen him do fuck all this last month...😏

59 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

With all the guest coming to G&B, we may be able to see the Fridge Seeker once again haha

hahahaha  FG in da House....  No way!  but many here would love that...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm there Ed...you're learning 

Well I haven't seen him do fuck all this last month...😏

It's sarcasm, but it isn't humor. It has to be funny to be that.

I don't know about you but I feel that the neighbor downstairs will still come to complain about a water leak
It is true that they are distracting for us subscribers but there is still a certain respect to be had, especially for Bruno and Gina
Leaving the water on the ground is a real disrespect on the part of the couple

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It's sarcasm, but it isn't humor. It has to be funny to be that.

Sarcasm can be funny...It all depends on how you interpret it. You were being sarcastic, and it would be no surprise if you got a 'laughing emoji' or 2...I suspect it was directed at me...I was being sarcastic 😏

But NOT funny for me in this case of course, because, in Bruno/Curley/Cesar/AS's case, once an arsehole, always an arsehole...

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know about you but I feel that the neighbor downstairs will still come to complain about a water leak
It is true that they are distracting for us subscribers but there is still a certain respect to be had, especially for Bruno and Gina
Leaving the water on the ground is a real disrespect on the part of the couple

We'll see. This isn't B4. 😁 Those floors are tiled, and it is a drain in the other part of the room, so it is not certain this will become an issue at all. But we will see.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We'll see. This isn't B4. 😁 Those floors are tiled, and it is a drain in the other part of the room, so it is not certain this will become an issue at all. But we will see.

they already had complaints from downstairs neighbor Ed :angel:

I understand the desire to have something nice to watch except that we quickly forget that this is real life and that there are consequences

For B4, it is possibly a complaint from the neighbors to the police and at Gina the neighbor downstairs it has already complained of a water leak coming from the ceiling, it was after a tumultuous bath between Cleo and Brutus

You won't have to come and complain if the apartment disappears like Carla's or Luna's :angel:

there is really a problem of behavior and respect that I have a hard time understanding, and yet I am not very old as a guy

• Upvote 3