Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they already had complaints from downstairs neighbor Ed :angel:

I understand the desire to have something nice to watch except that we quickly forget that this is real life and that there are consequences

For B4, it is possibly a complaint from the neighbors to the police and at Gina the neighbor downstairs it has already complained of a water leak coming from the ceiling, it was after a tumultuous bath between Cleo and Brutus

You won't have to come and complain if the apartment disappears like Carla's or Luna's :angel:

there is really a problem of behavior and respect that I have a hard time understanding, and yet I am not very old as a guy

They have this shite so called music blasting out and they're all on their fucking phones...😒

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they already had complaints from downstairs neighbor Ed :angel:

I understand the desire to have something nice to watch except that we quickly forget that this is real life and that there are consequences

For B4, it is possibly a complaint from the neighbors to the police and at Gina the neighbor downstairs it has already complained of a water leak coming from the ceiling, it was after a tumultuous bath between Cleo and Brutus

You won't have to come and complain if the apartment disappears like Carla's or Luna's :angel:

there is really a problem of behavior and respect that I have a hard time understanding, and yet I am not very old as a guy

Was it said that the leak was caused by that bath? I can't remember that. But OK, maybe it was. Yes, I agree that the decent thing to do would be to clean up this mess imediately, of course. I just don't want to create the problem before it has arisen. Then, when it arises, they should be given another warning. By the neighbors, and by RLC. Not by me though, it's not my business how they treat their neighbors, I'm just here to watch the great real life event that happened. I hope that they will clean up the next time, simply because I don't want the apartment to get shut down, but beyound that, I don't care.

And for the record, I never complained about Luna and Zac's apartment getting shut down. They so obviously caused it themselves. I was never really a big fan of them either. I liked the life, parties and guests of Carla and Yanai better.... However, I have complained that RLC never found a new place for these couples though.

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, james deen a dit :

Whether you like him or not brunos social circle is providing better authentic content then the b apartments which alot of feels staged.

someone cant handle the truth. Yes pretending  to lick pussy and orgasm is so authentic right. You wont see that shit in this apartment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the reason why there is no fake shit in this apartment is because all the relationships and friendships are real. Im not saying everything is fake in the b apartments but lately a lot of the gatherings, massages and the lesbian shows have felt forced, choreographed and staged when i first signed up to rlc i didnt get this feeling. Sucks for you if you cant handle the truth and i dont even like bruno. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, james deen said:

Whether you like him or not brunos social circle is providing better authentic content then the b apartments which alot of feels staged.

Bruno is great to be “ single “ or “ free “ Bruno “ .. this thing with Gina simply isn’t what represents him .. but if it wasn’t also to get his own place , we would  have never met all these people that actually keep so much RLC interest for us viewers . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Bruno is great to be “ single “ or “ free “ Bruno “ .. this thing with Gina simply isn’t what represents him .. but if it wasn’t also to get his own place , we would  have never met all these people that actually keep so much RLC interest for us viewers . 

Gina's just an easy lay.  :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Gina's just an easy lay.  :biggrin:

I think she really believed that she can change this guy ( she still believes ) … plus , she has never been fucked this way in her life and she loves it always , even Bruno has been very “quiet” with her and not “ aggressive “ as we know of him 😎🥳