Gina and Bruno - Home activities #5

1 hour ago, panther73 said:

Very "Smith-like"

performance by Bruno!

Honestly I think Bruno is just bored of fucking her. As I have said sometime in the past, he doesn't fuck her anywhere near as good as he used to when he first started fucking her. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Honestly I think Bruno is just bored of fucking her. As I have said sometime in the past, he doesn't fuck her anywhere near as good as he used to when he first started fucking her. 

When he's not there, he's likely fucking other girls behind her back.  Some of these younger dudes think their some kind of Don Juan when their brainwashed by the power of the pink. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Very good observation , Bruno simply isn’t the guy for relationships at this period of his life , most probably in this apartment for the money and also totally in love and crazy for him Gina too naive to see the obvious.. but she will always believe that she can change him … the worse is that we aren’t seeing him in the villa and he would have been the perfect match for Tesla and Elian around … 

• Sad 1

On 6/14/2021 at 12:42 PM, StnCld316 said:

When he's not there, he's likely fucking other girls behind her back.  Some of these younger dudes think their some kind of Don Juan when their brainwashed by the power of the pink. :biggrin:

ya know they are in Barcelona .. sexy beaches and this is a very uninhibited culture there ....so any hot guy has massive pickings with the young girl tourists that come there by the thousands (many college girls from North America Europe and the world ...typical and Barcelona and world class IBIZA is there... so you could be fucking Don Knotts (old guy reference USA (Andy of Mayberry, 3 is a crowd? , was he in Maxwell Smart )  and get laid a lot ... tough to be a monogamous couple I'd say and too easy to stray..

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

so you could be fucking Don Knotts (old guy reference USA (Andy of Mayberry, 3 is a crowd? , was he in Maxwell Smart )  and get laid a lot ... tough to be a monogamous couple I'd say and too easy to stray..

Maxwell Smart was Don Adams, who also directed. Created by Mel Brooks.

8 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Maxwell Smart was Don Adams, who also directed. Created by Mel Brooks.

yes !!! and it was 3's a company John Ritter and Suzanne Summers and ?  but he was the wack job landlord ... 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

yes !!! and it was 3's a company John Ritter and Suzanne Summers and ?  but he was the wack job landlord ... 

Joyce DeWitt was the cute brunette. I wasn't a big fan since I didn't like Suzanne Summers, but Joyce was an early fantasy girl of mine.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

It was called Three's Company. I watched every episode. 😉

• Haha 1