B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

12 hours ago, james deen said:

you can tell b5 have had noise complaints because all of a sudden they are conscience of how much noise they make

the Tsunami Sisters strike again... Toxic Twinkies, Toxic Twins and the Vilans of The Vilans expand their kingdom of Noise and nefarious Destruction of Neighborhoods Everywhere 

I caught the end of Hanna's blowjob at 13.00 from my phone while I was getting up.  She is really good  IMHO.  She either really loves Aaron or she simply loves to have a cock in her mouth ...  or both.  It was not easy having to fight off the desire to bate ... but it's friggin' Monday and the week begins ...

I love Hanna ... she is so authentic.  Yes she's a bit of a sloppy drunk, which I could see us having a blast together that way.

The comparisons to Claire are valid, but there are differences that I can't pinpoint exactly.  Like I thought Claire was a bit creepy with her predatory style but I don't see Hanna the same way although she clearly has tried to push herself on others.

One difference in the dynamic is that Claire had Carlos who never objected and was actually very similar to Claire ... but here it seems Aaron is more reserved and does not fully approve of Hanna's behavior.  

I think there is a lot more to come for these two couples in B5.

il y a 51 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

I caught the end of Hanna's blowjob at 13.00 from my phone while I was getting up.  She is really good  IMHO.  She either really loves Aaron or she simply loves to have a cock in her mouth ...  or both.  It was not easy having to fight off the desire to bate ... but it's friggin' Monday and the week begins ...

I love Hanna ... she is so authentic.  Yes she's a bit of a sloppy drunk, which I could see us having a blast together that way.

The comparisons to Claire are valid, but there are differences that I can't pinpoint exactly.  Like I thought Claire was a bit creepy with her predatory style but I don't see Hanna the same way although she clearly has tried to push herself on others.

One difference in the dynamic is that Claire had Carlos who never objected and was actually very similar to Claire ... but here it seems Aaron is more reserved and does not fully approve of Hanna's behavior.  

I think there is a lot more to come for these two couples in B5.

both claire and carlos are weirdos but atleast carlos was funny. Hanna is only a weirdo when drunk but the other night i have never seen her act that way before which makes me suspicious that she was on something other then alcohol.

1 hour ago, james deen said:

but the other night i have never seen her act that way before which makes me suspicious that she was on something other then alcohol.

You referring to when she left with the twins and Aaron had to go after her?  Agreed.

We never did get to the bottom of what that little excursion was all about, did we?  Or am I scrutinizing too much Mark!   🙂

No reactions for the interaction between Tereza and Timur in the LR , perhaps the bad camera angles or maybe a  slow indifference for B5 .. let’s see 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 14 heures, ddhm a dit :

No reactions for the interaction between Tereza and Timur in the LR , perhaps the bad camera angles or maybe a  slow indifference for B5 .. let’s see 

unfortunately no one cares about b5 apart from that one night with the twins

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, james deen said:

unfortunately no one cares about b5 apart from that one night with the twins

As we said , they can’t be everywhere and save the GOV project in Barcelona …let’s hope they stay more than a month …