B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

you can party hard without having to take drugs, try Vodka+redbull, it works pretty well 😄  

TBH sometimes they do drugs ( I actually have proof for when it has happened in the past ) and maybe Tesla & Elian had taken something when they were acting crazy ( they said they smoke weed ), but it does not happen every time they go off cam as some people suggest here. it's just stupid speculation by some. 

are you actually comparing scientific facts with some shitheads' speculations here ? 😂

not sure what that means....but the guy had a funny meme of a Rick James burnout ramble of Cocaine is alright ?/ I don't even believe he was suggesting Coke use  other than a chance for a joke meme ...I just went on to say no way could it be Cocaine as it is a big production to lay out lines and do the frequency ( of the constant snorting to maintain high) of hiding in a place to snort as often is the case with Blow... so no way did 'that' happen...... nor were they running out to smoke weed and weed would certainly mellow them out and not the 'stimulant'  to facilitate the madness they were flying at... Booze is a powerful drug all on it's own and could very well be the sole driving force.....but the former 13 hour and this all /day/night bender likely had something like 'E' behind the scenes ... I would bet on it .... think about this too .. most of these girls are pretty 'hip' to the night club scene and access to 'E' and other party stimulants are easily available .... and these Toxic Twinkies are top level !!!! Partiers ....  so zero surprise to me if that is the case on these 2 monumental blow outs they just demonstrated 

lot's of strong opinionated anti-drug advocates her (everywhere) and some prefer it kept out of discussion in order to protect the participants but I am sure 'Interpol'  is not wasting any of their caseload efforts on The Villans of the Villa or past partakers ..  Party on Dudes 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

not sure what that means....but the guy had a funny meme of a Rick James burnout ramble of Cocaine is alright ?/ I don't even believe he was suggesting Coke use  other than a chance for a joke meme ...I just went on to say no way could it be Cocaine as it is a big production to lay out lines and do the frequency ( of the constant snorting to maintain high) of hiding in a place to snort as often is the case with Blow... so no way did 'that' happen...... nor were they running out to smoke weed and weed would certainly mellow them out and not the 'stimulant'  to facilitate the madness they were flying at... Booze is a powerful drug all on it's own and could very well be the sole driving force.....but the former 13 hour and this all /day/night bender likely had something like 'E' behind the scenes ... I would bet on it .... think about this too .. most of these girls are pretty 'hip' to the night club scene and access to 'E' and other party stimulants are easily available .... and these Toxic Twinkies are top level !!!! Partiers ....  so zero surprise to me if that is the case on these 2 monumental blow outs they just demonstrated 

lot's of strong opinionated anti-drug advocates her (everywhere) and some prefer it kept out of discussion in order to protect the participants but I am sure 'Interpol'  is not wasting any of their caseload efforts on The Villans of the Villa or past partakers ..  Party on Dudes 

Buffalo New York's own.  I loved this guy in the 70's RIP Rick James!

She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street
She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all time fav'rite
When I make my move to her room
It's the right time, she's never hard to please
That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In the new wave magazines
That girl is pretty kinky
The girl's a super freak
I'd really like to taste her
Every time we meet
She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me yeah
She's a super freak, super freak
She's super freaky, super freak, super freak
She's a very special girl
From her head down to her toenails
Yet she'll wait for me at backstage with her girlfriends
In a limousine
Three's not a crowd to her, she said
Room 714, I'll be waiting
When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles
It's such a freaky scene
The girl's a super freak
The girl's a super freak
Every time we meet
Temptations sing, oh, super freak
Super freak, the girl's a super freak; oh
She's a very kinky girl

Just now, maxfactor said:

Buffalo New York's own.  I loved this guy in the 70's RIP Rick James!

She's a very kinky girl
She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all time fav'rite
When I make my move to her room
It's the right time, she's never hard to please
The girl's a super freak
The girl's a super freak
Every time we meet
She's a very special girl
From her head down to her toenails
Yet she'll wait for me at backstage with her girlfriends
In a limousine
Three's not a crowd to her, she said
Room 714, I'll be waiting
When I get there she's got incense, wine and candles
It's such a freaky scene
The girl's a super freak
The girl's a super freak
Every time we meet
Temptations sing, oh, super freak
Super freak, the girl's a super freak; oh
She's a very kinky girl

thank you so much !!!  a great Saturday tune to start my morning   and with the lyrics... great effort thanks ! 

I see that the holier than now "MOTHER SUPERIOR TEREZA" is again dressed in all black on a day that is 85 degrees in Barcelona ,,,,,, WTF ??? I am sure she has been making Hannah pay her penance for her sins with the party girls the other night.

• Haha 1