B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

11 minutes ago, maximus said:

They have a change up in B4.  T&E now share a room and they have a new person, Nana.

The change of Tesla and Elian happened yesterday and we welcomed Nana a couple of hours ago .. let’s hope for more changes 😇

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I did. and you can't see what happens in the bathroom since there is no camera there. 

as far as drugs go... I would not be surprised if Ectasy was involved as they could have taken something  as far  back as the Villa...so no drugs at the apt. but these Energizer Bunnies were Buzzing through  a long day and night  When they finally came in and 'crashed out' hard  it fits the cycle .. I suspected the same in their inaugural 13 hour bender of fun, frolic and destruction of the former 'bore' vibe that had infested the Villa  The Villans of The Villa   are here Bitches !!!  the Toxic Twins just don't give 2 Fucks about normal behavior we come to expect from the shy at first ...LMAO..

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I’ve been checking in and out on B5 and every time I check I see Hanna buzzing around the T&E girls.  She is fascinated by them.  Like two cute sexy kittens that she wants to cuddle with.

she also felt up their breasts

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

as far as drugs go... I would not be surprised if Ectasy was involved as they could have taken something  as far  back as the Villa...so no drugs at the apt. but these Energizer Bunnies were Buzzing through  a long day and night  When they finally came in and 'crashed out' hard  it fits the cycle .. I suspected the same in their inaugural 13 hour bender of fun, frolic and destruction of the former 'bore' vibe that had infested the Villa  The Villans of The Villa   are here Bitches !!!  the Toxic Twins just don't give 2 Fucks about normal behavior we come to expect from the shy at first ...LMAO..

They told the Irish guy that they smoke weeds. They could be taking other drugs as well, but since we can't see it, it's just worthless speculation, and I hate it when people go on and on about something that they have no proof for it. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They told the Irish guy that they smoke weeds. They could be taking other drugs as well, but since we can't see it, it's just worthless speculation, and I hate it when people go on and on about something that they have no proof for it. 

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

and you have no proof that they didn't but I'm not saying that😏

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

and you have no proof that they didn't but I'm not saying that😏

I never said they didn't, I just say that we DO NOT KNOW and there is no proof for it. it's like whenever an RLC girl dresses up and goes out some assholes suggest that they have gone to see their clients, is it possible ?!? it could be, but is it fact ?!? NO. everyone is innocent until proven guilty. you can't just accuse people of doing something based on speculations. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I never said they didn't, I just say that we DO NOT KNOW and there is no proof for it. it's like whenever an RLC girl dresses up and goes out some assholes suggest that they have gone to see their clients, is it possible ?!? it could be, but is it fact ?!? NO. everyone is innocent until proven guilty. you can't just accuse people of doing something based on speculations. 

It's not about sentencing anyone. It's about using common sense.

A pretty clear indication are heavily prepared girls who were only on the road for about 1-2h. My goodness, there have already been examples where a girl was called at short notice, got ready quickly and then was back almost like immediately. You have to get pretty creative to find explanations beyond the obvious in this cases.

Can you be 100% sure, of course not. Nevertheless, it is better to think realistically about this issue and how bad the GOV concept ultimately is.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's not about sentencing anyone. It's about using common sense.

A pretty clear indication are heavily prepared girls who were only on the road for about 1-2h. My goodness, there have already been examples where a girl was called at short notice, got ready quickly and then was back almost like immediately. You have to get pretty creative to find explanations beyond the obvious in this cases.

Can you be 100% sure, of course not. Nevertheless, it is better to think realistically about this issue and how bad the GOV concept ultimately is.

I am not saying it's not possible, yes, there have been some proven cases in the past. but that's definitely not true for everyone and every single time that they go out. it's so ridiculous that even when they go out to get some grocery there is always some assholes who suggest they have gone to meet with clients. unless there is a proof, it's worthless speculation. people's imagination runs wild and they speculate what they like to believe and it's disgusting.  

• Haha 1