B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #3 (June)

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Shining Stephen King GIF

are you on your period how about you watch the replay 😏

Aaron must be your best friend how about you go in read all of the post genius 😂

I have, and I watched everything. you are just hallucinating as usual.

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I have, and I watched everything. you are just hallucinating as usual.

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

OK I'm wrong your right everything we all clearly saw is hallucinations but here you are responding like a fucking defender of Aaron your butt buddy 😂😂

Bye bye-bye 👋

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

yeah, and I did not see anyone taking any drugs, at least not on cam. so it's all your speculation. 

Fuck the drugs 😂 that's the only thing you can say because everything else is true which is what I'm talking about but you are sooo fucking  Fixated on the drugs of course we can't fucking see it genius. 

Bye-bye 👋

• Like 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

OK I'm wrong your right everything we all clearly saw is hallucinations but here you are responding like a fucking defender of Aaron your butt buddy 😂😂

of course, you are always wrong. taking too much drugs isn't good for your health, go easy on it 😉

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Fuck the drugs 😂 that's the only thing you can say because everything else is true which is what I'm talking about but you are sooo fucking  Fixated on the drugs of course we can't fucking see it genius. 

Bye-bye 👋

I don't know what you mean by everything else, I was just talking about your theory about them taking drugs. you must be high 😂