US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

The only border wall Abbott's building is around voting precincts.  Of course, only QTrumplicans get a special entrance pass.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sign up for The Brief, our daily newsletter that keeps readers up to speed on the most essential Texas news.Gov. Greg Abbott announced Thursday that Texas will build a border wall along the...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you didn't post the story. you never do. if you feel that something is important you should post the story. otherwise i'll assume that it is either not important or just outright lies & fantasies.

Who gives a damn what you assume. I gave the source for the story, dickhead. Not my fault you are too dumb to look it up.

When Mueller was investigating Trump both Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell justified the investigation by saying no one, including the president, was above the law.  That also means Schiff and Swalwell are not above the law. The DOJ had a legitimate right to investigate who illegally leaked confidential classified Congressional committee info to the press. Schiff and Swalwell afraid of having their crimes exposed?

14 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It wasn't Trump's DOJ.

WWW.MARKETWATCH.COM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats called for an investigation on Thursday after The New York Times reported that the Justice Department...

But these people had no problem with the FBI seizing Matt Gaetz's phone.

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But these people had no problem with the FBI seizing Matt Gaetz's phone.

It's called reasonable search & seizure:  A search or seizure is reasonable if the authorities have a warrant from a judge based on probable cause to believe that a suspect has committed a crime. Also, a search may be reasonable without a warrant if an exception applies under the circumstances.

• Like 1